Sign in to follow this  
Gerry863

Just bought first watches already might be having problems with timeshops

Gerry863

I'm new to replica purchasing and to this board. Seems like a great source but based on purchasing from a trusted dealer, timeshops.net, I'm getting a little nervous.They have already debited my credit card but, based on their website they should have been shipped by now but they haven't. I sent them an email but no response. Went to the website this morning to get the contact email and now it is blank. Then I went to look for my watches on the purchase pages and they were gone but found them by clicking on a small link on the very bottom of the web page so not sure what that's about. Would they debit my card and not have the watches anymore? Seems strange but I realize this is a brand new world for me.

Anyhow I'm Gerry from Maryland, USA and glad to have this board as a resource.

Cyril_Clunge

Hi Gerry :wave: and welcome to RWG :)

Some dealers are a little slower than others and all are very busy at this time of year. You will not get ripped off by one of the Trusted Dealers, it can be worrying the first time but if you continue with the hobby you will soon learn that patience is not just a virtue but absolutely necessary!

Feel free to send me a PM if you don't hear anything in a couple of days.

Deesa

Hi Gerry, and welcome! I´m sure your watch will arrive :) Hope it works out for you!

trailboss99

No problem mate, patience is a necessary virtue in this game.

All will be good in the end.

Grimmi

Yeah, don't stress...

I bought one of my first watches from TS and I feared the same thing as communication was painfully slow... But the watch did arrive in the end. All's well that ends well... :)

I'm sure it'll be fine

Electron17

Hello Gerry and welcome to RWG. Hope you get your watch, TD's are very reliable but a bit slow at times.

xbb

Like you Gerry I'm a first timer. ive got watches from my first order in the mail. This game is nothing like any online shopping I've ever done before. It is so so slow sometimes. In the meantime read some of the posts from members when their watches arrive. Ive read them all over the last few weeks. Thousands of success stories, and I can't recall one no show post yet.

jeffrx

Be patient. I'm new here too. You have to trust the TDs based on their long history here until proven otherwise. I'm sure they will come through for you.

popspacket

I have an order in process and just got an email from timeshops that stated -

sorry for reply so lately .because our network broken.we cannot connect to the Internet.

So it looks like they have having some technical difficulties and we will need to be patient. :sad:

Gerry863

Thanks for all your kind words. i finally did get an email from TS but the watches I ordered were not in stock even though they were listed as in stock. Patience is the key word I can see.

onionbag

One of the first rules in this game is this, email the dealer for availability before ordering. :)

Hope it all works out for you.

daymeeyan

TS is indeed trusted. I'm got one on the way from them right now. They don't keep the website updated, so if you see something you like it's best to email and ask about availability. Plus they don't stock much of anything. Once you order, they try to get it from the factories. That's usually where they find out if it's available or not.

Soopah Spy

One of the first rules in this game is this, email the dealer for availability before ordering. :)

Hope it all works out for you.

THIS. It will save you a lot of time, and a little waiting. I just received a watch today that I ordered several weeks ago, and that's actually pretty quick for this sort of transaction. The TD's will come through. In the meantime, find more that you like, and build and re-arrange and re-re-arrange your "to buy" list. :D

HeavyKrush

Just because you pay doesn't mean the watch will be in available. If it's not Mark will email offering a refund (takes about 30 days) or he'll ask you to choose a different watch. Good luck and as most have indicated, be patient.

Gerry863

Finally after trying to find a watch that was in stock the watch and one that was in stock from the beginning was sent out via EMS. Now I'm not sure what's happened to the order since on the EMS website there are four entries for 12/16 and it looks it went to Beijing then out to somewhere in China then back to Beijing. Anyone else use EPS for shipping to US and have a similar experience? Should I be contacting timeshops?

Mazz

Don't check the system more than likely it will show up before its updated on the system

RichardMiami

Gerry...... the best thing you can do right now is STOP TRACKING. My first few dozen reps, I hit the tracking button every 90 seconds or so. It took about 3 years of that before I kinda sorta realized that I was wasting my time. All the watches came eventually - some had accurate tracking, some came to my house even when EMS said "Order prepared for Delivery".

No worries.. the best thing to do right now is go buy another watch!!!

NOTE - DO NOT click the "world record" link in my signature -- DON'T CLICK IT