Sign in to follow this  
fraaaaank

Hello to all

fraaaaank

Hi guys (and girls)

I'm Martijn ( don't let the forum nick fool you), 22 years old, from the Netherlands.

My hobbies are fitness and going out. I'm also a dutch law student and work 1 or 2 days a week at an insurance company.

Ciaooo!

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

Luthier

Heeeeeeelllooooooooo, fraaaaankkk!!!

:rofl:

BadPickle

Hi fraaaaaaaaaaaank and welcome to the madness!!!

veel succes in uw zoektocht.

jeffw69

Welcome!

fraaaaank

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

Thanks for the advice, I'll try to contain myself.

HWG

Hey Fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkk

Welcome!

popspacket

Welcome fraaaaaaank. I'm fairly new here and have learned a great deal. Have you purchased a rep yet? What's on your wish list?

fraaaaank

Welcome fraaaaaaank. I'm fairly new here and have learned a great deal. Have you purchased a rep yet? What's on your wish list?

Never purchased a rep, been looking on chrono24 a lot to buy a watch, but the genuines are really too expensive for a student like me. I have a digital Nike watch which I really like, but it keeps breaking. Still is broken at the moment, not sure if I will get it repaired again, holding on to it anyway cause of the intangible value.

At the moment I'm looking for a Breitling Superocean Heritage, not sure which size or colour though...

popspacket

Never purchased a rep, been looking on chrono24 a lot to buy a watch, but the genuines are really too expensive for a student like me. I have a digital Nike watch which I really like, but it keeps breaking. Still is broken at the moment, not sure if I will get it repaired again, holding on to it anyway cause of the intangible value.

At the moment I'm looking for a Breitling Superocean Heritage, not sure which size or colour though...

Stick with the trusted dealers that are listed on this site and you can't go wrong...

Kal-el

Good to have you here Fraaaaaaank!

fraaaaank

Stick with the trusted dealers that are listed on this site and you can't go wrong...

Thanks for the advice!

And thanks for the warm welcome all!

fraaaaank

Okay I made up my mind. I'm going after the black Breitling Superocean Heritage 46 (non chrono), already mailed a trusted dealer, hope she responds fast!

Luthier

Good luck with that.

PAB
welcometurkeymissy_zps6713c4b1.gif

Pob

Welcome ;)

fraaaaank

Good luck with that.

Why? Will it be that hard?

@PetshaFey

Bedankt voor de uitnodiging! Ik zal eens kijken ;)

Edited by fraaaaank

Jose Betancur

holaaaaaaa fraaaaaaank

sardonix

Hello Frank, Dutch law says reps are illegal did you not read that in the Dutch BW : )

fraaaaank

Hello Frank, Dutch law says reps are illegal did you not read that in the Dutch BW : )

Hi Sardonix, Dutch law states rep's are illegal. But when you import them for your own use only, you can not be fined or punished. This can be found in art. 337 lid 2 Sr, http://www.wetboek-online.nl/wet/Sr/337.html

And @ Luthier, I can see what you mean now. Just got a mail back, they're not being made anymore. I can buy a blue one instead though.

sardonix

Pfffff....thanks Frank that is big relief : )

Saw you like Breitling nice choice. Do not forget to explore AP very trendy at the moment in Holland.

fraaaaank

Pfffff....thanks Frank that is big relief : )

Saw you like Breitling nice choice. Do not forget to explore AP very trendy at the moment in Holland.

The SOH is one of the few Breitlings I like. Looking at a Planet Ocean now, ill check some AP reviews too, thanks for the tip.