Sign in to follow this  
littleman

Where to Buy a TAG?

littleman

Hi,

I'm new to buying replica watches and am interested in buying a replica TAG HEUER watch.

Does anybody have any advice on the best place on the net to go for the best quality replicas?

I have seen a watch I like - on one webiste (iparadisiac.co) it is described as 'Tag Heuer Top Replica 9222 Carrera Black Stainless Steel Case Black Dial (tag193)'

http://www.iparadisiac.co/tag-heuer-top-replica-9222-carrera-black-stainless-steel-case-black-dial.htm

I'm not sure if this site is a good place to buy one from and I'm wondering if anybody has any advice on the best place to find a good replica of this watch?

thanks very much!!

wolfwood

Humm, looks like there have been a few threads regarding iparadisiac lately. You should check those out. I'm sure you'll come away with the same conclusion as others ..... stay far far away!

boblol

Try contacting Mary/Rochest at Watch International ([email protected] / http://www.watch-international.com). They can source just about any rep, even if you don't see it on their site.

I just finished a transaction with them not too long ago and it was pleasant throughout the entire process.

jeffw69

The mall.

littleman

Thanks for the Link Balad1, but ideally I'd like the stanless strap rather than a leather one.

I've contacted both of the websites posted above so hopefully they can help

Cyril_Clunge

Scam site. Just stick to the TDs.

littleman

What's TDs?

sorry I'm new to this

Gr4y

TD's have some great websites