Sign in to follow this  
slimcubby

My second purchase.. Chronomat Evo Black. Any opinions?

slimcubby

Ugh my wrist is about 6.5" snug 7" loose... I guess I'll have to go in and try them on at a retailer.

EDIT: I do have the Tag Carrera 16 Day Date and it fits nicely. I do have the leather strap on the tightest it will let me go.

Edited by slimcubby

zoolndr
Saw this code yellow with rubber strap in another thread and think it changes my mind! Pretty damn stunning and I wasn't even considering the yellow or rubber. Only issue with these models is the flaws in the dial that are noticeable. Are there any other similar Avengers that don't have such noticeable flaws?

IMG_0649.jpg

the code yellow is very close to gen and with some small mods (see second hand) its near 'perfect'

Where can I pick this one up at?

ReplicaFromDownunder

+1 For Mary and Rochest. They will source you the best watch and give you true service! No Dropshipping, sourced directly from the watchmaker.. Plus the price will be cheaper. At the end of the day it is your money.

slimcubby
Saw this code yellow with rubber strap in another thread and think it changes my mind! Pretty damn stunning and I wasn't even considering the yellow or rubber. Only issue with these models is the flaws in the dial that are noticeable. Are there any other similar Avengers that don't have such noticeable flaws?

IMG_0649.jpg

the code yellow is very close to gen and with some small mods (see second hand) its near 'perfect'

Where can I pick this one up at?

Puretime.co seems to have it the cheapest. Mary quoted a little more than them but I am not sure if there is a difference from Mary's and this site. Anybody know if there is?

Higtyrem

Will all dealers have the code yellow?

markeym3

I kinda like mine on leather too..

20121120_125748.jpg