Sign in to follow this  
nardinfan

PAM00441

nardinfan

Hi guys, I am a noob at this forum but actually bought my first rep a long time ago before I had all this great information about dealers and scammers. Anyway I know that I would like a Panerai rep as well as an AP Royal Oak offshore or Hublot BB rep. Here are my questions:

1. Does anyone currently make a PAM00441 rep (Luminor 1950 3 Days GMT Automatic Ceramica)

2. Who do you consider to be the best supplier and/or maker of AP, Hublot, Panerai

I see some trusted dealers here showing pictures that would indicate a Gen with the "10:10" time on the dial.

Any thoughts on that?

houndoggie

1. haven't seen any PAM 441 reps.. the closed would be the PAM 386 rep if you like the look.

2. most dealers have access to the same watches. that is too broad of a question, but all those brands are well represented with excellent reps.

3. some dealers use stock factory photos (from the rep makers) that have the time set to 10:10. Some dealers take photos of watches with the time set at 10:10. One needs to be able to recognize a gen photo versus a rep photo and not base it on the time set. All trusted dealers on this site only use replica watches on there websites (however Torobravo uses pics a gen watch as a link to each brands replicas (where he uses pics of replicas).

BigsCG

Hey Nardinfan, Welcome! I don't think I've ever seen a 441. Here's a review about the 386. http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=28063 Looks like OPer got it from Watch International, but like the hound said, all TDs will be able to source if it is available. Good Luck!