Sign in to follow this  
folex

info on other rep sites.

folex

Hi, this is Folex. i am a new member looking some insight regarding sites not listed under trusted dealers. Is anyone familiar with Amatory-store.net. and what about paying with Western Union; any worse than paying with credit card?

houndoggie
Hi, this is Folex. i am a new member looking some insight regarding sites not listed under trusted dealers. Is anyone familiar with Amatory-store.net. and what about paying with Western Union; any worse than paying with credit card?

to use a dealer not list her as trusted is foolhardy. I prefer PayPal to make payments , however I am comfortable using any method with our trusted dealers.

LightGeek

Ding, is that you?

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this message.

jeffw69

Stick with trusted dealers and welcome.

spinecho

Hi folex , I have heard in past of it not being a reliable site, stick with

The trusted dealers from this site. My favorites watchinternational or marvelous replica

Good luck

myaz

Welcome Folex. Lots of scammers out there and you would be left out of luck with no recourse.

Stay with the TDs here, they are trusted because they deliver + you will feel the love.

offshore

Folex, You have found good information here on this site..

Now spend some time and take it in.

If you are dealing with a trusted dealer, WU can be a viable payment option.

If you fancy taking a chance with a non TD, ONLY use a CC,. and you may have a fighting chance of getting some money back when the deal goes tits up.

Pay with WU, and you can say goodbye now.

In fact, just send the money to me.....I will say nice things about you, and at least you will get something of (limited) value for your outlay...even if they are just words :)

Offshore

Luthier

Folex... Lolex... Shmolex...

:rofl:

greg_r

Folex: amatory-store are fairly well-known scammers.

STICK TO THE TRUSTED DEALERS. If the watch you're after is available, one of 'em will be able to get it for you. The problem with scam sites is that many of them list all sorts of watches that aren't actually repped - when you order them you either get nothing at all, or they just send you any old junk they have to hand.

HeavyKrush

Hello and welcome. As others have pointed out, stick with TD's.

BigsCG

I say go for it! Jump on in, I'm sure the water is fine! original_zps8c0bd2b9.gif

or you could go with a dealer that is trusted. Let us know how it goes!

KennyRay

As a noob, I contacted WI and sent a pic. They responded quickly and got the order placed right away. I don't see me going with anyone else, couldn't have been easier.