Sign in to follow this  
tbaink2000

is this the real dealer from rwg or did i get scammed?

tbaink2000

Hey i asked many of you here on my first buy and had many give me great advise...thanks. so i had a pop up saying buy a nice rolex sub from trusty.So i sent the payment to "marvellous replica" <[email protected] . And no responce back in days.Im understand some dealers are busy but is this the real guy from here who posted the watch and deal...or did i get scammed.Let me know what you all think.

dustlove

You should be fine.that seems like the right email. Be patient

dalboy

...NONE !! of our dealers are Scam artists....it is a busy time of year for them so be patient...

Dal........

PAB

Chill Noob :popcorn:

Luthier

Sooo... you wanted to buy from Trusty, but sent money to MR?

:rofl:

houndoggie

What happened? I don't understand.

Luthier

Nothing interesting. Noob paniced. He is too lazy to read dealers feedbacks, focker.

Higs

Sooo... you wanted to buy from Trusty, but sent money to MR?

:rofl:

But this is the bit I don't understand....

If you want to buy a watch from Trusty, why pay MR

And if you've sent payment to MR, how will they know what for (and what to send)

Tell me you've not filled the PayPal transaction with references to fake watches......

greg_r

Once you make your payment, it will take a few days for the dealer to source your watch (Dealers do not hold stock). Be patient - as soon as they have the watch in hand, they'll send you QC pics for you to approve.

If, for whatever reason, you have any sort of communications problem with any of the trusted dealers, don't panic - just drop one of our moderators a PM and they'll see what they can do to intercede for you.

tbaink2000

ok thanks....ill chill..this is why i joined this first.Im fresh back from Afghanistan and been on edge about things,,,Hard to trust folks,,,And a big Semper Fi to all my marines in the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit in Camp Rhino ,My best to all of them ,And hope to see them all soon.Keep them in your prayers .... Thanks guys and have a merry xmas.

vonGluberschmidt

Thank you for your service overseas.

...hey George... why not resist hitting the "post" button on a few newbie threads, whether they deserve it or not.

Merry Xmas.

Dr Yan
cbb30c8fa21ae3f3e77e853ef54bafd2_zps91f96d89.jpg

houndoggie
ok thanks....ill chill..this is why i joined this first.Im fresh back from Afghanistan and been on edge about things,,,Hard to trust folks,,,And a big Semper Fi to all my marines in the 15th Marine Expeditionary Unit in Camp Rhino ,My best to all of them ,And hope to see them all soon.Keep them in your prayers .... Thanks guys and have a merry xmas.

You too!

God Bless

Aren

You too!

God Bless

+ a million

:wub: to all

jeffw69

Semper Fi, and Merry Christmas bro!

tbaink2000

Semper Fi, and Merry Christmas bro!

ditto

tbaink2000

Hey i asked many of you here on my first buy and had many give me great advise...thanks. so i had a pop up saying buy a nice rolex sub from trusty.So i sent the payment to "marvellous replica" <[email protected] . And no responce back in days.Im understand some dealers are busy but is this the real guy from here who posted the watch and deal...or did i get scammed.Let me know what you all think.

got the watch Today,,,,,,,,,100% bad ass..........

jeffw69

got the watch Today,,,,,,,,,100% bad ass..........

Congrats, enjoy and post some pics!!!

James.

Nice one mate, wear in good health.

Higs

All's well that ends well but....

77134d1215109109-display-funny-horror-stories-thread-completely-useless.jpg

cb_5150

Pics brother! Welcome to an amazing addiction!

RyanRohypnol

Semper Fi!