Sign in to follow this  
Stoaty

What is the most accurate Tourbillon replica watch?.

Corv99

I'm really quite jealous! Happy with it? I'd love a see a youtube if you get the chance, just to make the wait even worse!!

yes my camera has just packed in, well battery... just recharging it now, then post up.. but yes its awesome...and my reservations on movement unfounded

it was just clinical QC photo's and flash etc, as the guys said.. so all good in the Hood!

Corv99

I'm really quite jealous! Happy with it? I'd love a see a youtube if you get the chance, just to make the wait even worse!!

yes my camera has just packed in, well battery... just recharging it now, then post up.. but yes its awesome...and my reservations on movement unfounded

it was just clinical QC photo's and flash etc, as the guys said.. so all good in the Hood!

there you go!!

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=41868

scamperthecat

Brilliant! Just spent the last quarter of an hour watching the video again and again. It's an illness....

Thanks Corv, will post a few pics of mine when it arrives.

Corv99
Brilliant! Just spent the last quarter of an hour watching the video again and again. It's an illness....

Thanks Corv, will post a few pics of mine when it arrives.

Nice one

chartoune

can't wait till they rep the gyrotourbillon....

JDCKent

I have a feeling we may have to end up reincarnating a couple of times before we see that particular movement and rep, because I'm kinda thinkin it may not be happenin for a couple lifetimes ahead. BUT, I may be wrong. They've made some pretty amazing advancements in the world of reps over a relatively short period of time, haven't they?

chartoune

I have a feeling we may have to end up reincarnating a couple of times before we see that particular movement and rep, because I'm kinda thinkin it may not be happenin for a couple lifetimes ahead. BUT, I may be wrong. They've made some pretty amazing advancements in the world of reps over a relatively short period of time, haven't they?

I'm still young, I'll eat right and work out...

One can hope.

elconquistador

AP Tourbillon

Rep

AP-2010-04-21-02-02_2_enl.JPG

gen

26050PT.OO.D002CR.01.jpg

In the ballpark

Stoaty

Nice

watch.aholic

The Rep:

2iksaz5.jpg

That looks like a million bucks mate.

Olly

I find my self dreaming away when i watch a Gyro-tourbillion movement ! Amazing thing, It will be a long time in the making in china :lol:

Chiruku

Necrobump!

Decided its time to get a Torby in the box - The JLC Master is looking like the front-runner at the moment, but anyone had any recent experience with any others?

(The new AP version is out due to my girly small wrists)