Sign in to follow this  
kevision

Looking for decent Tank Francaise large

kevision

Hello fellow watch lovers:) So i recently made a purchse through silix and i'm waiting for it to arrive. in the mean time, i was considering getting another but of better quality. the one i ordered from silix was like sixty-five bucks USD, and i'm sure it's not going to be of super high quality. i'd like to buy another for a friend, but i'd like it to be nice quality. who knows... maybe the one i got from silix will suffice. after all, they're just quartz. you're paying for the name and the design.

myaz

Is your post a question?

I got a really nice Tank francaise from WI with a 2671-2. You may first want to see if your quartz will suffice because this one was $295.

kevision

the "2671-2" refers to the movement in the one you bought? is that an automatic? is there any particular reason you went with that one vs the quartz one? have pics of yours?

redguy

I recently tried to get a large tank automatic from WI but they were only able to get me a Quart. To be honest i am not sure if it is the large or the mid size. It is for my wife and on its way. I should have it this week.