Sign in to follow this  
JDM7

Greetings from the tip of Africa

JDM7

Have been a watch fanatic from when I could remember but never had the wherewithal to indulge. Fortunately things change and a couple of years ago bought a Rolex replica from Swisswatchreplicas and after 2 attempts ended up with one that has been working reasonably for the last 2 years except gains about 5 minutes per day but that will be a question for another time. ( no pun intended)

Have a gen. Maurice Lacroix and Accurist , the rep Rolex , had a titanium Roamer chrono. stolen and a couple of cheap quartz's for work.

Wrist is now itching for something new and being a motorcyclist as well , I was looking for a Day /date ( need the day otherwise don't know where I am) and waterproof in case of being caught in the rain.

Looks like the Rolex's from Marvellous Replicas could fit the bill as they are water tested to 5 atm.

Now a question for this post. Committed the quintessential nooby blunder while browsing and saw a great looking watch but did not bookmark or note the name - some assistance please.

It was a watch with a second crown at 10 O' Clock and had a hand at 6 O'Clock that indicated the time in various regions. There was also a spelling mistake on the back . Please put me out of my misery and let me know what it was.

Great site and really enjoying all the information , and other entertainment.

Compliments to all for a great festive season and happy purchasing in 2013

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :)

dalboy

Hi ....

Nice introduction...Welcome to the forum...

Be Sure to stick with our Trusted Dealers for your orders and may i suggest you read the new members section..

Good hunting

Dal..

Mazz

Welcome aboard mate

A good place to start reading is the noob link in my signature

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG. Which part of Africa are you from. I am in South Africa, KZN. From your description it sounds like the AP Diver you are looking for. Stay with the trusted dealers and you won't get scammed.

Regards,

Jan

JDM7

Hello and welcome to RWG. Which part of Africa are you from. I am in South Africa, KZN. From your description it sounds like the AP Diver you are looking for. Stay with the trusted dealers and you won't get scammed.

Regards,

Jan

Hello Jan ,

I am from Randburg in Gauteng.

It turns out the watch I was looking for was a Jaeger Le Coultre Master Geographic - looks amazing but on the wish list for now.

What method of payment do you use and shipment. I am a bit vary of the SAPO and have you had any dealings with Marvellous Replicas?

Many thanks

Kind regards

Julian

Balad1

Welcome, glad to have you join us.

:)