Sign in to follow this  
chrisgwoodi

Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Orange (Replica)

chrisgwoodi

As a new guy on the site, perhaps some one could advise which dealer it would best to approach.

Mainly one I can trust to ship to the UK and offering good quality merchandise, have seen Watches International would they be the best to contact ?

Your help would be very much appreciated, don't want to line the scammers pockets just hope to land one of these babies and admire it on my wrist

Best regards,

Chrisgwoodi

Somaplr

Mary and Rochest at WI are great. I got my PO from them, I'm in the states tho. I can't recommend them enough. Just remember, they aren't amazon.com. Be patient with the process it will take 2-3 weeks by the time you pay them till you get the watch. I'd recommend the Asian eta, outside of the pearl are AR it's spot on.

DG335

I have bought 3 orange omega POs over the past few months,, 2 from Mary and Rochest at WI and they are superb.

BaggyPants

If you're after the 45mm UPO, you'll struggle as they are out of stock everywhere. Most TD's can get the v5 42mm Planet Ocean. Got mine from Toro Bravo. Took about two weeks to the UK, which is fairly quick for this game.

LightGeek

The new POs tend to have the logo too close to the text, ask beforehand :)

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse the brevity of this post.

Mazz

All of our Dealers here are trusted and are not scammers. Feel free to contact them and see if they have the watch you are looking for.

Welcome aboard btw

chrisgwoodi

Thanks to everybody that took the time to reply, I think Watchesinternational seem to be the

ones to go with.

Have sent an e-mail to Rochest and Mary will await a reply.

Does anyone know how they take payment, I notice that PayPal is out of the question !!!

Kind regards,

Chrisgwoodi

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!