Seems to be that they repped the bracelets

greg_r
Seems to be that they repped the bracelets

really?

Well....

onzenuub

Yep, well well.

AllergyDoc

I can't see the bracelet in those pictures.

AllergyDoc

Muchas gracias. I wonder if the clasp stills pokes the wrist.

greg_r

Only if you ask it nicely :lol:

onzenuub

Only if you ask it nicely :lol:

Be serious now Greg.

jameo210369

Nice to see that you children are still playing nicely.

Love the Hublot Onze, how much mate?? why are you looking at King watches; didn't they have a lot of a bad press a few months ago???

onzenuub
Nice to see that you children are still playing nicely.

Love the Hublot Onze, how much mate?? why are you looking at King watches; didn't they have a lot of a bad press a few months ago???

Wasn't looking at King watches, was looking at the repped bracelet :Just Kidding:

rc42

I mailed Josh about Hublot bracelets and he told me that the 'best' factory that he deals with had no plans to make them as there wasn't enough demand :lol:

I ended up fabricating my own from an old VCO bracelet for me HBB King.

I'm happy with the result, its so much more comfortable but would still like to see the rep bracelet up close.

HBBK_VCO1.jpg

HBBK_VCO2.jpg

HBBK_VCO3.jpg

HBBK_VCO4.jpg

greg_r

Nice job on your bracelet, RC.

(btw - interesting avatar ya got there.... :lol: )

rc42

I used the two spare links that I removed to fabricate new end links by using a bench grinder and some files and then drilled them to attach to the case. They're completely hidden by the case so the finish didn't need to be great, I'll get some pics next time its in pieces.

The watch just needs a relume now, I've been playing at luming but I'm not good enough to do this one yet (getting the hang of Rollies though)

I think the avatar will go soon, just doesn't feel right yet :cry:

oscarmadfish

i have a rubber strap on mine and i had to let it out a notch as the fucker was biting me

the more i wear my hublot the more i love it

its my fave watch of my 9 reps get one greg you know you wanna :drool:

Luthier
I mailed Josh about Hublot bracelets and he told me that the 'best' factory that he deals with had no plans to make them as there wasn't enough demand :D

Stop, stop, stop, you, noobs... Before jumping to any conclusion, you better ask biggest Hublot fan here-me. All what I've read here is B.S.

But first - let me introduce the story of ME and HUBLOT. I was obsessed with HBB since they introduced it. And I've been waiting 14 months, hoping somebody will make replica of RG BB. I was fantastically lucky - I was in Guangzhou, visiting my favorite watch shop on Beijing Lu, when sales girl suddenly asked me- Do yo remember you showed me crazy watch that nobody had it, when you was here last time? I felt my knees became weak... I knew WHAT watch I asked... And she said- we recieved this watch today, just a few hours ago. She opened the box, and... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was Rose Gold/Black Ceramic bezel BIIIG BAAAANG!!!!!!!! Ofcourse, I grabbed it immediately. Later I started to ask everyone, if somebody repped bracelet. No, no, and NO.

But I'm togh guy, and never give up. And - voila!!!- I saw BB with BRACELET on website of one dealer. Email- no answer. So, in my last GZ trip I asked Mary about bracelet, and next day she brought me Hublot bracelet, excellent replication of genuine. Unfortunately it was SS, and my BB is RG. But I saw RG bracelet on another site few weeks ago, and Mary confirmed- YES, you'll get your RG bracelet soon.

So, Josh or has no clue, or just didn't bother to ask. Bracelet on King's site is total shit, not even close to gen. Midlinks must be black CERAMIC (in rep. case- hard rubber). I know now- chinese factories make 2 types of this bracelet, with slightly different midlinks. Pics 2 and 3.

Now.. The picz, or it never happened, right?

OKE.

Picture #1 - from HUBLOT site.

Pictures #2 and #3 - from chinese webpages.

Rest - my HUBLOT SS bracelet, by the way, with excellent clasp, with smooth polished corners, nothing sharp there.

Quality of this bracelet is just superb!!!Enjoy the pics, you, noooobz...

44mm-1.jpg

bigbang_acier_brac_met_zoom.jpg

CopyofBigBang.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

oscarmadfish

lovely strap

onzenuub
lovely strap

Buy it!!!

Luthier
lovely strap

Buy it!!!

Yeah, buy it!

Only $20, if I remember correctly.

sconehead

@Luthier, thanks for the pm. Can you repost the pics of the metal bracelet and what strap was ony $20? I can't seem to get the gold Big Bang with black and gold bracelet out of my head...impending purchase I fear, the only thing putting me off is the durability of the plating... :huh:

Bobby...

alphakazi
I mailed Josh about Hublot bracelets and he told me that the 'best' factory that he deals with had no plans to make them as there wasn't enough demand :huh:

Stop, stop, stop, you, noobs... Before jumping to any conclusion, you better ask biggest Hublot fan here-me. All what I've read here is B.S.

But first - let me introduce the story of ME and HUBLOT. I was obsessed with HBB since they introduced it. And I've been waiting 14 months, hoping somebody will make replica of RG BB. I was fantastically lucky - I was in Guangzhou, visiting my favorite watch shop on Beijing Lu, when sales girl suddenly asked me- Do yo remember you showed me crazy watch that nobody had it, when you was here last time? I felt my knees became weak... I knew WHAT watch I asked... And she said- we recieved this watch today, just a few hours ago. She opened the box, and... OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was Rose Gold/Black Ceramic bezel BIIIG BAAAANG!!!!!!!! Ofcourse, I grabbed it immediately. Later I started to ask everyone, if somebody repped bracelet. No, no, and NO.

But I'm togh guy, and never give up. And - voila!!!- I saw BB with BRACELET on website of one dealer. Email- no answer. So, in my last GZ trip I asked Mary about bracelet, and next day she brought me Hublot bracelet, excellent replication of genuine. Unfortunately it was SS, and my BB is RG. But I saw RG bracelet on another site few weeks ago, and Mary confirmed- YES, you'll get your RG bracelet soon.

So, Josh or has no clue, or just didn't bother to ask. Bracelet on King's site is total shit, not even close to gen. Midlinks must be black CERAMIC (in rep. case- hard rubber). I know now- chinese factories make 2 types of this bracelet, with slightly different midlinks. Pics 2 and 3.

Now.. The picz, or it never happened, right?

OKE.

Picture #1 - from HUBLOT site.

Pictures #2 and #3 - from chinese webpages.

Rest - my HUBLOT SS bracelet, by the way, with excellent clasp, with smooth polished corners, nothing sharp there.

Quality of this bracelet is just superb!!!Enjoy the pics, you, noooobz...

44mm-1.jpg

bigbang_acier_brac_met_zoom.jpg

CopyofBigBang.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0057.jpg

DSCF0056.jpg

1/2 your photobucket images are not working - everyone's a noob at something :lol:

Luthier
@Luthier, thanks for the pm. Can you repost the pics of the metal bracelet and what strap was ony $20? I can't seem to get the gold Big Bang with black and gold bracelet out of my head...impending purchase I fear, the only thing putting me off is the durability of the plating... :Hmmmph:

Bobby...

No problem, Bobby. Gere's pics. Buckle is very smooth, by the way, no sharp corners.

I'm ordering RG Big Bang with RG/Rubber bracelet, so, soon you'll see pictures.

DSCF0001-1.jpg

DSCF0003-1.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005-1.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0008.jpg