Sign in to follow this  
dakota

Who makes the best replica Rolex?

dakota

I want to buy the highest quality replica, but I am unsure who sells the highest quality.

I have been looking from 'Silix-prime' & 'Marvellous' Both look like they are great quality,

But I want to buy the best quality (1:1) possible, Thanks

Edited by dakota

Chr1st0c

Welcome to the RWG .... Hope you enjoy your stay ...

Our TDs are trusted because they deliver the best possible product... There is NO 1:1 rep of any watch out there .... You will always fins some little flaws compared to the Gen thing ....

All the TDs get their product from the same factories, so send a picture of what you are looking for to any of tnem, and they will find a good watch for you ...

Personally I deal with Mary and Rochest from WI because they do QC very well

Oh yes .... Right top corner you will find " search " field ..... Try it .... Very usefull

Happy new year

Christo

1littlegreen

Stand back folks......Christo has this one! :thumbsup:

Welcome! Be sure to read the message from the admins that you received when you signed up. Lots of good info there.

dakota

Welcome to the RWG .... Hope you enjoy your stay ...

Our TDs are trusted because they deliver the best possible product... There is NO 1:1 rep of any watch out there .... You will always fins some little flaws compared to the Gen thing ....

All the TDs get their product from the same factories, so send a picture of what you are looking for to any of tnem, and they will find a good watch for you ...

Personally I deal with Mary and Rochest from WI because they do QC very well

Oh yes .... Right top corner you will find " search " field ..... Try it .... Very usefull

Happy new year

Christo

Thanks, for letting me know all dealers use same quality & factories. I am looking for a good Day-date presidential

wat44

Qi Lin

1littlegreen

Email a picture of it to WatchesInternational. If they can't get it, then it does not exist. Also, they won't send it if they don't like it.

dakota

Email a picture of it to WatchesInternational. If they can't get it, then it does not exist. Also, they won't send it if they don't like it.

Ok, great. But is the Aisian movement same Quality as the Swiss? or is the Swiss higher quality, or is it just the way the watch ticks?

wat44

IF IF IF you get a Swiss, it will be better. IF.

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, hope you enjoy your stay. The Swiss ATE movement will probably cost you an extra $100, I have found the Asian clone to be very good so would not spend the extra on the Swiss but rather put towards another watch. Although they say the movement is a Swiss you will probably get the clone while paying the extra money and you would not know the difference.

Regards,

Jan

dakota

Hello and welcome to RWG, hope you enjoy your stay. The Swiss ATE movement will probably cost you an extra $100, I have found the Asian clone to be very good so would not spend the extra on the Swiss but rather put towards another watch. Although they say the movement is a Swiss you will probably get the clone while paying the extra money and you would not know the difference.

Regards,

Jan

Thanks, you all answered, all my questions.

Cyril_Clunge
Although they say the movement is a Swiss you will probably get the clone while paying the extra money and you would not know the difference.

Regards,

Jan

Not true. If you buy from WI, Toro or MR and pay for a Swiss movement, you will get a Swiss movement.

jcglobal

The best I have seen is from our TD, BK. Check his section here and you will understand what sets him apart. Also, be prepared to pay for that quality.

HeavyKrush

TC or BK for Rolies. See their links in the Trusted Dealer section.

Mazz

Welcome aboard

Thats a very open ended question depends on what model your looking for.

Currently most people say TC is the best for subs.

Best thing to do before you order anything is do a bit of background reading such as the stickies in the noob link in my signature

trailboss99

The very best regardless of price? tc is the man.

Wanna make it impossible to tell unless the person sets the time or winds it? Fit a gen crystal and bezel insert.

James.

What about jeweleryandwatch.com???

:lmao:

trailboss99

What about jeweleryandwatch.com???

:lmao:

Oke, with the exception of J&W

mykal1970

Hi, I'm new to replicas and thus, new to the forums. Like most, I'm looking the closest to a 1:1 of a Submariner, and don't mind paying for the absolute best quality replica. Has anyone had any experience with SolidSwiss? After looking at a few others and stumbling upon SolidSwiss; I was blown away. At $1350 USD for a replica; it's pricey, I suppose.

I am more than willing to pay the $1350 price tag in the event the watch IS what they claim it to be. The pictures and verbiage on the site are VERY convincing. My real question would be; has anyone here bought one, know someone that has, or has had the opportunity to see for themselves if the dollar figure is justified in the quality and attention to detail? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mykal.

fatarms

I'll sell you my V7 no date submariner for half that price! :lol:

Check the trusted dealers here, link is at the top of every page. Stick to those, stay far away from solid swiss or whatever the hell you said up there. Welcome. Do some reading, you're in the right place now :)

Cubic Hare

Read the above post and stay away from Solid Swiss. Many have not received what they were promised from this scammer.

Enjoy reading ALL the newbie sections and then some.

Cheers

horologer

Hi, I'm new to replicas and thus, new to the forums. Like most, I'm looking the closest to a 1:1 of a Submariner, and don't mind paying for the absolute best quality replica. Has anyone had any experience with SolidSwiss? After looking at a few others and stumbling upon SolidSwiss; I was blown away. At $1350 USD for a replica; it's pricey, I suppose.

I am more than willing to pay the $1350 price tag in the event the watch IS what they claim it to be. The pictures and verbiage on the site are VERY convincing. My real question would be; has anyone here bought one, know someone that has, or has had the opportunity to see for themselves if the dollar figure is justified in the quality and attention to detail? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mykal.

i started off the replica journey just like you. stumble upon a website called bestreplica.sr. thoroughly convincing just like the website you stumble upon.

904L SS, one to one movement replacement with original, exact box and certification. its too good to be true. i make numerous research about the authenticity of the website. email to the guy, and giving a flip flopping answer. the answer does not come from swiss. i bet it come from some Middle Eastern / Turkish or even CHinese operator.

they said parts could comes from anywhere and they have few assembly plant instead of clearly saying its Swiss Made. i bet the person who reply you know nothing about the watch or the company.

Price, is USD 1,250. very similar to yours and i think the modus operandi are also the same. if you read this forum long enough like me, you will realize no one will use 904L SS. not even Gen AP. so what makes you think a rep will use 904L.

you can try to email them and see how they spin their story.

Edited by horologer

JSJ

Kind regards,

Mykal.

i started off the replica journey just like you. stumble upon a website called bestreplica.sr. thoroughly convincing just like the website you stumble upon.

904L SS, one to one movement replacement with original, exact box and certification. its too good to be true. i make numerous research about the authenticity of the website. email to the guy, and giving a flip flopping answer. the answer does not come from swiss. i bet it come from some Middle Eastern / Turkish or even CHinese operator.

they said parts could comes from anywhere and they have few assembly plant instead of clearly saying its Swiss Made. i bet the person who reply you know nothing about the watch or the company.

Price, is USD 1,250. very similar to yours and i think the modus operandi are also the same. if you read this forum long enough like me, you will realize no one will use 904L SS. not even Gen AP. so what makes you think a rep will use 904L.

you can try to email them and see how they spin their story.

Err, no, don't email them.

Just forget about the non-TDs, at least until you know enough about reps to be able to spot a scam.

Use the TDs.

Helmut Wong

Tong Po.

All the main dealers sell the Noob v7 which is a lovely watch. Do a bit of reading about it.

And stick to the trusted dealers on this

Edited by Helmut Wong

RUSH2112

Kind regards,

Mykal.

You were blown away because you saw photos of a genuine Rolex purported to be a replica. Of course it looked good.

Beetleything

Good info here.