Chr1st0c

Yo Jolo ....

Welcome here ...

Hope you enjoy your stay

Cheers

C

Chr1st0c
Here goes:

Physical Address: Shop 46 Monument Park Shopping Centre, 73 Skilpad Street, Monument Park, Pretoria

Postal Address: PO Box 25726, Monument Park, Pretoria

Postal Code: 0105

Telephone: +27(0)123461720

Mobile: +27(0)832278443

Fax: +27(0)123461721

Email: [email protected]

Directions: From R21 take Elephant Road. At Circle turn left into Skilpad Road. The Monument Shopping Centre is situated on the left.

Latitude: -25.80219187977983

Longitude: 28.233950137073407

Trading Hours

Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00

Saturday 09:00 – 13:00

Type everything you need to do and place with watch in envelope they provide (I usually state: fake 'brand' watch)

Awesome thanx Craft

I will send them a mail to see if they can help with a A7750 that needs a service !

Thanx again

C

nuttcrac69

Good to see so many South Africans here!

A very warm welcome from a fellow South African! You couldn't have ended up at a better place for knowledge and information! According to DHL site my first proper rep order is currently in Jhb and hopefully I get it by Tuesday. I am in the PE area.

Cheers!

Cobus

Hey Cobus, let us know when your watches arrive (PICS!) and if DHL charged you customs fees. Which TD did you order with?

Watch arrived this past Monday after shipping on Friday...... Very happy! I used WI and there was no custom fees. Electron17(Jan) suggested the WI/DHL recipe and it worked beautifully!

Will upload some pics over the wknd.

Cheers.

craftech

+1 for SA always insist on DHL for hassle free delivery, irrespective of supplier

Chr1st0c

I have used EMS 5 times now and have had no issue .... Actually quite fast ... From when WI posts to my office 5 days tops !

What do you pay for the DHL solution?

C

Electron17

Hi Christo,

When you used EMS were you charged a customs fee when you parcel was delivered? I was charged every time about R 56 so I would rather use DHL as there was no extra charges. Also do not want customs even looking at the parcel as you know what this place is like, it may just dissapear into thin air.. DHL may cost a little more but that is off set by not having to pay the customs charges.

Regards,

Jan

Chr1st0c

Jan ..

Yes the customs charge is about R56.00 and twice the package were opened and resealed by customs, but never has anything gone missing. How long does the DHL shipping take to SA ? and how much more is it than EMS ?

Also ... have anyone ever sent something back to WI ? I have 2 watches that is broken and I want WI to attend to it ..

Thanx

C

DomWash

Here goes:

Physical Address: Shop 46 Monument Park Shopping Centre, 73 Skilpad Street, Monument Park, Pretoria

Directions: From R21 take Elephant Road. At Circle turn left into Skilpad Road. The Monument Shopping Centre is situated on the left.

Trading Hours

Type everything you need to do and place with watch in envelope they provide (I usually state: fake 'brand' watch)

Thanks for this. Its good to know there are options for servicing and repair here in Gauteng. I would prefer a place closer to Jo'burg, but beggars being choosers and all... by the way, how much do you pay for a service of a watch with A7550?

DomWash

+1 for SA always insist on DHL for hassle free delivery, irrespective of supplier

Good to hear DHL is a decent option. I've ordered my first two reps using DHL. Was charged $40 shipping. I think thats pretty fair. I'll update when I get my tracking number. I'm still waiting (ugh!) for QC pics.

craftech

For those asking: DHL cost from China delivered to your doorstep between $40 to $45. Delivery lead time normally 3 working days.

Edited by craftech

craftech

Here goes:

Trading Hours

Thanks for this. Its good to know there are options for servicing and repair here in Gauteng. I would prefer a place closer to Jo'burg, but beggars being choosers and all... by the way, how much do you pay for a service of a watch with A7550?

No idea what they will charge for servicing an A7550 - only used them where I lacked a specific tool and the highest cost ever paid was R85 when the watchmaker had to open watch plus remove hands and dial for me, I then did my mod, fix keyless works and ask him to reassemble again.

markeym3

hey howzit china ,,, welcome to the forum

Electron17

Jan ..

Yes the customs charge is about R56.00 and twice the package were opened and resealed by customs, but never has anything gone missing. How long does the DHL shipping take to SA ? and how much more is it than EMS ?

Also ... have anyone ever sent something back to WI ? I have 2 watches that is broken and I want WI to attend to it ..

Thanx

C

Hi Christo,

I had a parcel collected by DHL in China on the Friday and delivered to me on the Monday, much faster than any parcel through EMS. I have found the amount quoted me by WI for EMS and DHL to be much the same, bonus is that you don't pay the customs and they don't open the package. I don't want to give them any excuse to confiscate it so I stay with the safer option of DHL. All my watches have been fine so have not sent anything back so don't know about that. I am taking one of my watches to a watch smith in Durban next week for some repairs so will let you know how it goes and if he will work on a rep. I know not all watch smiths will work on reps so it will be good to know of one that does.

Regards,

Jan