Sign in to follow this  
rhubarb4

Hi guys

rhubarb4

Hi there my names Chris this is my first post so just wanted to pop in and say hello. I'm looking to buy a replica as my first dress watch as Iv always been into watches and love the more technical styles with the tourbillon. There's a lot of dealers out there just not sure what brand to go for yet, but I'm liking the Replica Bulgari MASTERPIECES MEN'S COLLECTION BRRP46C14GLTBRA watch on Fashion Luxury Bazaar if anyone's heard of it or Vacheron Constantin on Puretime. There's so many to choose from. Thought I'd start here as it seems like there's loads to learn about before I take the plunge.

Thanks, Chris.

dalboy

Hi Chris.......

Welcome to the forum..

Read plenty..especially the new members section..and browse the trusted dealers list..

God hunting

Dal...

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :)

Stay away from fashion luxury bazaar, Puretime?................You'll be safe enough. ;)

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

rhubarb4

Cheers for the welcome guys and Happy New Year to you all.

Hello and welcome. :)

Stay away from fashion luxury bazaar, Puretime?................You'll be safe enough. ;)

Thought fashion bazaar place looked dodgy cheers and are you saying il be safe enough with Puretime or to stay away from that too.

Many thanks, Chris.

onionbag

No, you'll be fine with Puretime.......but better with watchinternational or any of our trusted dealers.

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, happy hunting for your watches.

DR3M3L

Welcome Chris :)

rhubarb4
No, you'll be fine with Puretime.......but better with watchinternational or any of our trusted dealers.

Excellent thanks for that, been having a look at the newbie areas quite interesting reads