Sign in to follow this  
Marioguerra

Does this sound familiar?

Marioguerra

Hello everyone,

I found this forum because I was looking for a BR 03-92 a couple of weeks ago. When I first began to familiarize myself with everything here I noticed that everyone was raving about Panerai. I had never heard of this watch and I could not see why people loved it so much.

I emailed some TDs and sent them pics of the BR 03-92. Then I stumbled upon Toros Christmas special and purchased a BR 02 a watch that I was not interested in until I saw pictures on here and heard how good of a replica it was. I have yet to receive the watch but in the mean time I have continued to read post after post about the Panerai watches. today only a couple of weeks after joining I already desperately want a Pam 111 v3. I spend hours looking at the gen straps that I would buy to dress up my future Pam.

Is this how the sickness begins? Remember that I joined here to buy a Bell and Ross 03-92 which I am just now ready to order and I will order it but now I want a Pam more then the BR. Last night I was looking on eBay to purchase a box for my future watches but I could not decide if I needed one for 6,10, or 12 watches......

On another note when is Chinese New Year and will this affect me? I definitely want my Pam and BR 03-92 before February.

Happy New Year to all!

HeavyKrush

All too familiar. The 111 seems to be the go-to first Panerai. I have one on rubber with a U-Boat leather strap. I love it. Go for the 10 slot watch box with a glass display top. I believe Chinese New Year is February 10th.

Oh, and hello and welcome!

Luthier

Google is your friend...

:D