Sign in to follow this  
TRANSPORTER

HELLO FROM KERNOW

TRANSPORTER

Hi guys just joined and have, some may say unwisley already bought a watch from silix, one of their special offers, but from what I have read about them I shouldnt have any problems. (lets call it a tester purchase)

A really helpful forum is this one, great search facilities and its friendly, I dont mind abit of banter if I ask a bone question, its only to be expected.

Looking forward to expanding my collection, with the permission of wifey of course,

Balad1

Welcome, gald to have you join us Mate.

HWG

Nothing wrong with starting out with a cheapie. And, Silix is a TD here, so you are good to go. Welcome!

callsign21a

Hello and welcome TRANSPORTER try and keep wifey in the dark...................you may have to moderate that West Country accent not many here will understand KERNOW.

TRANSPORTER

hi guys cheers for the replies, ive just been reading all the stickies on this forum for us newbies, very interesting reading. Yep thought Id go for a real cheapie to start with, Breitling BRE190, its a special at only $35, wooohoooo last of the big spenders but even though Silix is a TD for a newbie its still a worrying experience and losing any amount of money is bad so just in case ive kept that total as low as I can.

Best way of easing the wife into my new found hobbly "look how cheap this one is hun" you can see the method in my madness cant you haha

DR3M3L

Hello and welcome to RWG mate :)

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

TRANSPORTER

oooerrrr cant leave!!!!!! im drawn here by some mysterious power lol, quick question guys, Silix asks for a line payment through paypal, how do I do this, im used to ebay transactions and sending monies to friends and relatives by sending to their linked email address,s, but ive never heard of or done a line payment before, obviously I dont want my new purchase hanging around just because im an imbicile when it comes to making an online payment.

Cheers in advance for a bone question.