Sign in to follow this  
oscarmadfish

i often think of just collecting one brand of reps

oscarmadfish

for me it would be omegas

greg_r

I almost did - Panerai. Some variation is nice, though.

I need an Omega in my collection, however - probably a Tag too. I came close to buying a Seamaster recently, but decided that the Breit was top priority. Dunno what next - probably won't be for a while.

KinCaidk

I have had that same thought. I would still collect other brands. But have one chronologially correct line of watches would be cool. In my case, it would be rollies or omegas.

graman

Hey...I'm a 1 or 2 a year guy...(sometimes 2 years)....

Keep thinking about 1 brand....can't decide.

Panerai

IWC

Omega

The odd Breitling is on the list...

The problem is when you collection grows...then you start looking at vacherons and the like

KBH

I was thinking about buying one of every popular dive watch but after about 8 of them I decided it wasn't worth it.

Silverspeed

nah...not me, one of the nicest thing about reps you can buy just about any brand you like.

If I like the look of the thing and think it's a decent replica I'll buy it...whatever the name on the thing...

Member X
nah...not me, one of the nicest thing about reps you can buy just about any brand you like.

If I like the look of the thing and think it's a decent replica I'll buy it...whatever the name on the thing...

+1 on that sentiment :morebeer:

iabounty

The Rolex name and look is what brought me into the rep. watch world to begin with..... I would never pay the money for a gen. so I enjoy my hobby, my rep Rolex watches and all you guys here on RWG. :lol:

(And Miller Highlife of course.. :morebeer: )

dingle
The Rolex name and look is what brought me into the rep. watch world to begin with..... I would never pay the money for a gen. so I enjoy my hobby, my rep Rolex watches and all you guys here on RWG. :rideemcowboy:

(And Miller Highlife of course.. :kinkythegayviking: )

damn...that actually sounded sincere. :bcake:

........panerai, breitling and rolex.........I will one day have all 3. :band:

ebzen02

It's like dingle sticking to just blondes...pretty darn blonde of him--(wink)...

jmd33

Since I can't decide between Cartier and Omega - I don't think there is any way I could stick with one brand (if I had to it would be Omege though).

dingle
It's like dingle sticking to just blondes...pretty darn blonde of him--(wink)...

blondes are best (just ask IA).......next in line are brunettes......

now back to watches.....:rofl:

collector26

its groups for me. I have a box of 6 pams, a box of 3 Breitlings a couple of omegas, 2 rolex and now I want a couple IWC's. Looks like I need at least 2 of a brand before I can move on.

lildaddym

I'm going with the 01-94 B & R...also the Parnis 46mm homage...

greg_r

I prefer to have one of each. I started with a redhead, moved along to a blonde and the current Mrs. Greg is a brunette. I guess I've had the complete set :drive1:

dingle

I prefer to have one of each. I started with a redhead, moved along to a blonde and the current Mrs. Greg is a brunette. I guess I've had the complete set :thumbsup2:

experienced you are.......:)