Sign in to follow this  
Higtyrem

Hello from Chicago

Higtyrem

Hi All,

I'm obviously new around here, but wanted to say that I've been reading most of the newbie posts for the forum and I'm really impressed by the amount of info and the general level of helpfulness from the 'veterans'. The comparisons of gens to reps, while amazing, can actually be a bit overwhelming/intimidating, mostly due to the extreme level of detail associated with identifying some flaws most will never see. I'll need to get better about seeing which reps have manageable flaws vs. fatal flaws.

I've always loved the look of luxury watches, but never really felt comfortable with the channels I've seen to get replica or homage versions at reasonable value. This site and the helpfulness of the community seems like it will change that, unfortunately for my wallet.

I'm heavily leaning towards a Breitling, but I'll probably read quite a bit more to be sure exactly what I should be asking for in my first purchase oriented email to a TD.

'rem

fatarms

Breitlings are among some of the best repped watches there are aside from a few of the Panerai models. Welcome, bud.

daymeeyan

Welcome. It doesn't matter what you start with cause it won't be your last. Hang on to your wallet!

DannyBoy818

Welcome to the nuthouse. Wallet beware!

Pob

Welcome ;)

Kal-el

Hello and welcome :D

Mazz

Welcome aboard mate.