Sign in to follow this  
RichieUK

Hi Folks

RichieUK

Hi folks,

Just a quick introduction

My name is Richard and I live in London

Stumbled across your site while back at home in Dublin for the holidays. Never really considered buying a replica before as I thought they were junk and break in a week (I seem to be dead wrong). A few of my colleagues in work have replica watches, one Rolex seamaster, one Breitling Navitimer, but they look to be the kind you buy on the street corner in NY (both terrible quality)

Anyway i'm a big fan of nice watches, not so much for the flashiness, but for the mechanics and the mechanical genius. I bought a gen Breitling Chrono Avenger last year from the states (pre owned) and that has satisfied my appetite until now.....

Having seen some of the replica watches you guys have bought has really got me excited about watches again! Would love to start a collection of nice replica watches. Perhaps an AP, Hublot and Rolex

I'm usually very impulsive but I may hold back a few weeks and do some more research before I buy any watches. I have been 'glued' (no pun intended) to some of the stickies you guys have put up and I am really greatfull to have stumbled across this site.

You seem like a friendly bunch

That's all for now - chat to you all soon

Rich

onionbag

Hello and welcome Rich. :)

Corv99

welcome Rich..........

Mazz

Welcome aboard mate

A good place to start reading is the noob link in my signature.

RichieUK

Ha ha,

Thanks Mazz. Had a god read through

Cheers

Wriggles

Hey Rich, good to see another Dub on board....albeit one who's moved across the water.

New to this myself, about a week, great forum and I'm sure you'll find it as useful, fascinating and time destroying as I have!!!

RichieUK
Hey Rich, good to see another Dub on board....albeit one who's moved across the water.

New to this myself, about a week, great forum and I'm sure you'll find it as useful, fascinating and time destroying as I have!!!

Ha ha,

Already finding it a bit addictive - GF sitting beside me as we speak giving out to me!

She will get used to it....

Have you bought anything yet or are you holding out until you do a bit more research?

Luthier

She'll leave you soon... and you'll not care....

;)

Wriggles

Ha ha,

Already finding it a bit addictive - GF sitting beside me as we speak giving out to me!

She will get used to it....

Have you bought anything yet or are you holding out until you do a bit more research?

Have committed to an Rwg watch after Luthier was good enough to give me a spot on the list. If you are curious search for 'rwg watch luthier' on the forum. He's a bit of a legend on here and if you read the thread you'll get an idea why!!

Aside from that I'm waiting for one TD to come back to me before I put the money down on a Tag. In the meantime I'm on look out for really nice Panerai most likely Pam127. After that will see if I'm still itchy for something more. ...

Sorry foR bad grammar...f'ng android keyboards.....

RichieUK

That is a tasty looking watch! Thanks for sharing that link...

Fair play to Luthier... Some serious skills there!!

BadPickle

Welcome rich!!

dalboy

Hi ya Richie..

Welcome to the forum from a fellow londoner.......

My advice ..read as much as you can..and before ordering read the reviews section..both on the watch and the dealer..

Our Trusted Dealers are spot on and totally safe......

Enjoy the forum all genuine guys here mate

Dal...

Hazz

Welcome Rich, now you r here, fraid you r hooked,,,,,,,,enjoy, and we look forward to seeing your buys.

DR3M3L

Hello and welcome! :D

black263

Welcome - great to have you. Now turn around, run away and don't look back, or you will be sucked into the dark hole that I fell into and can't escape from. I just came to look, and in a month am waiting delivery of my third watch. Joining is a life-changer.

ron76

Welcome

Ron

RichieUK
Welcome - great to have you. Now turn around, run away and don't look back, or you will be sucked into the dark hole that I fell into and can't escape from. I just came to look, and in a month am waiting delivery of my third watch. Joining is a life-changer.

It's great to hear comments like this! Its nice to get an interest going as its distracting me from work which is horrific at the moment

Maybe I have found an outlet finally..... Albeit a potentially expensive one....

Not ordered any watches yet but the craving is getting stronger...

Thanks!

rory4881

Welcome... and the black hole has you!