Sign in to follow this  
rajones52

Extreme Replica.Com is a scam.

rajones52

I had been looking for a Ball Watch replica for quite awhile, and found one on this site. They wanted way more than I usually pay for a replica, but They said it had a Swiss Movement, and it looked really good, and I wanted one, so I paid them $214.00. About two weeks later I recieved a Tissot Watch from one of those picasa catalogs, that usually costs about $65.00. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, and told them I would send that one back, and they could send me the Ball. Well, it turns out...they don't have a Ball Watch. They told me to pick another watch out of the picasa catalog, and I thought they meant to give me another watch to make up for scamming me, and I was going to do that, just to get something for my money, but when I picked out another watch, they wanted to charge me for it. I told them to just keep my $214.00, and I would throw the Tissot in my junk drawer, and begin my efforts to give them a bad name.

rajones52

Del

Sorry you got scammed but you've come to the right place now! Welcome! :thumbsup2:

Check out our Trusted Dealers - no scammers here! ;)

Kal-el

Man that sucks!

Welcome to the forum, you came to the right place bro :)

LightGeek

Ding, is that you?

Luthier

When you ordered from them, may I ask?

rajones52

I placed my order with ExtremeReplica on 12-21-12, Powerman.

houndoggie

:giggle:

I like it.

BadPickle

Maybe it's still early days with them. Keep trying to get something at least. Seems like they were half trying.

But don't spend anymore with them. Scroll down to the trusted dealers section. You'll be safe with them.

HWG

That sucks you got scammed, but you are in the right place now, check out Trusted Dealer list, look at the feedback, and see all the good watches our members have been getting.

Welcome!

dalboy

You were sucker punched........" that sucks "......

Put it down to lifes experiences and move on....keep all your future order's with our trusted dealers..no scammers here

Dal..

ron76

That sucks man, glad you found this place.

Ron

DR3M3L
That sucks man, glad you found this place.

Ron

Couldn't use better words then that.

Sucks!

Now find a good dealer from our TD list and start looking for a GREAT rep :D good luck.

Luthier

So, you was a member of this Forum for a month, and still ordered from scammers? Did you ever read any of our threads or warnings about ordering from scammers?

I don't think so.

So, of course, it does sucks, but, actually, you punished yourself for being lazy to read about such an issues.

Tell me I'm wrong.

1littlegreen

Glad you are here now.

I recommend to read the stickies, and reviews of watches and dealers, then place an order. You will be much happier overall.

Captain Swoop

So, you was a member of this Forum for a month, and still ordered from scammers? Did you ever read any of our threads or warnings about ordering from scammers?

I don't think so.

So, of course, it does sucks, but, actually, you punished yourself for being lazy to read about such an issues.

Tell me I'm wrong.

One of those posts that makes you want a Facebook style 'like' button.

JoePeace

Almost everything is scam outside RWG circles. It's good u ordered only one watch, could have been worse . I almost did the same with iparadisiac but Thanks God I found rwg before I placed order.

Stay here , try the TD s and enjoy the quality.

decus

What's the web address of Extreme Replica.Com ?

wat44

I knew it was a scam site, why didn't you ask!

grisik

I almost got sucked in by them to.

Ames

Is there such a thing as a Ball rep? I have a few Ball watches and the Ball guys always say there are no reps.

Steve4eld

Ames beat me to it. I dont know about reps for Ball. When it is other people I call it learning experiences...

Sad story - $214 could have been worse.

WhiteChocolateJr

Almost everything is scam outside RWG circles. It's good u ordered only one watch, could have been worse . I almost did the same with iparadisiac but Thanks God I found rwg before I placed order.

Stay here , try the TD s and enjoy the quality.

Ditto. Thank God I googled and found this forum--otherwise, I would have funded that scammer James...I'm sick to admit I almost pulled the trigger on $1k in reps from iparadickhead site. Now, I'm a semi-reformed moron,

trailboss99

Is there such a thing as a Ball rep? I have a few Ball watches and the Ball guys always say there are no reps.

One or two but all shite. China can't get Tritium tubes of any quality and even if they can you need a motza of paperwork to import them into the US.

Mikester1200

Dam, well at least you found the right place now! I would of hunted someone down if they took $200 from me

Dinicol

Thanks for sharing, -reaffirms everyone's comments here, stick with the traders on this site only.