Sign in to follow this  
foofoo101

New Member, been lurking a while

foofoo101

Whats up board. Ive been lurking a while, about to start ordering.

Ive become extremely impressed with the knowledge that posters here have on watches, what seems like a minor detail to me, you guys are clued up on straight away. Reading this forum has been extremely helpful for a noob like me.

Ive come to the conclusion that for a Rolex, it all about BK. I will be ordering off of him soon. He looks quality, plus the extra work he puts in is tops.

Then for a few other pieces, I reckon to go with watch international, as they also seem to provide quality reps and look to have excellent customer service.

A few things I have been wondering now. Bar BK, when I shoot off an email to WI is there any specific things I should be asking for on a watch to make sure its the best quality? I would preferably like the best quality replicas, and am confused about the movements ect.. Also, for example, one of the watches I will order is a Cartier Santos, What kind of stap will a top quality replica come with? Is it worth ordering a better strap And if so from who?

As a stab in the dark, I think noob factory supply the best watches (im probably wrong, so sorry in advance for being a retard). Would I need to preference them in the email? Im sorry for being an idiot (and I have read the board) I just dont really understand.

Anyway, im excited to become part of this forum and I look forward to your replys as hopefully you can pass some of your wisdom on to me. (and ill post pics as soon as my watches arrive :beer2: )

Cheers

1littlegreen

Welcome and enjoy the hunt for the best. That is what we are all here for, yes?

Here is the movement link

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=6930

Each factory has a brand they are good at reproducing. Like those, each person has their own idea as to who does what better.

Before you order anything, read the reviews of the watch you want to buy. That will tell you movement, version, availability and so on.

Yes, email the TD to determine availability, price, payment method and shipping. It will make it smoother for both you and the TD.

Good luck with the hunt

Balad1

Welcome new RWG Bro

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome!!

Mazz

Welcome aboard mate

A good place to start reading is the noob link in my signature.

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, hope you can find the watches you are looking for. Generally the more you pay for a rep watch the better quality you will get. This said you will also get to the point where you pay a lot extra for minor improvements to a watch. These small improvements will only be obvious when comparing to a gen so you need to weigh up the extra cost against the minor improvements. I have found that the better quality reps are so close to a gen that as a stand alone you can not tell the differences. That is why when from time to time some posts a question gen or rep, opinion is divided as you cannot tell without comparing to the gen. For example, last night I was comparing pictures posted of the new Rolex Explorer II to pictures of the gen from the Rolex web site. I could tell very little difference between the two and by itself the rep could pass as a gen. So my opinion is to buy a good quality rep but don't go overboard and pay a lot extra for minor changes you cannot see.

Regards,

Jan

BadPickle

hello and welcome.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

dalboy

Hello and welcome...

Enjoyn the forum mate..

Dal..