Sign in to follow this  
minty

watch trade section

minty

hi , i may be missing something when i log in but where is the trade / sales section for watches on the site . i cannot see it under any of the tabs visible please help

Edited by minty

g.man

You do not have enough posts to be able to view it yet.

think it's five

g.man

busyluvinlife

Thanks for answering that questions, I was thinking the same thing!

jaustindds

I need a few more posts myself. Haha

stevok2305

You need to make a few more quality posts yet ojey then send every member £5 each. :rofl:

BentleySharp

You need to make a few more quality posts yet ojey then send every member £5 each. :rofl:

Don't open the M2M section yet guys!

I'm still waiting for my money...

You can send mine in USD.

That will be.... $7.70.

RichardMiami

what trade section??????????

there is a special section for members to swap things?????????

BentleySharp

what trade section??????????

there is a special section for members to swap things?????????

Yup...Just send $7.70 USD to every member and It'll open up for you...

Gosh. I would think a moderator would be more up to speed on these things...

Don't open the M2M section yet guys!

I'm still waiting for my money...

You can send mine in USD.

That will be.... $7.70.

onzenuub
what trade section?????????? there is a special section for members to swap things?????????

Section 8 it is you fucking noob.

hasel5

think i need a few more post to get into the sales area as well

Irishcain

Wow, necrothread :death:

TheDocHolliday

that was confusing me as well.

black263

Isn't it amazing how many noobs can't be arsed to read the PM they were sent on joining, where this is explained.

sopex

Isn't it amazing how many noobs can't be arsed to read the PM they were sent on joining, where this is explained.

The main reason I joined was so I could see more than 6 threads a day. I admit its a good strategy to get people to register, but it's easy to skip over the extra things.

Chavezzito

Original post is from 2013 Tom

The main reason I joined was so I could see more than 6 threads a day. I admit its a good strategy to get people to register, but it's easy to skip over the extra things.

The main reason I joined was to learn how to buy good replicas...

BadPickle

we were sent a PM? nobody sent me a PM, am i even a member here............................ :huh:

sopex

I could have done that without joining, if they didn't have the 6 views limit

Chavezzito

we were sent a PM? nobody sent me a PM, am i even a member here............................ :huh:

You´re such a n00b!

In other words you couldn´t

black263

You could have also seen the M2M section if they didn't restrict it to members with a minimum quality posts. You could have also sold or traded watches if they didn't restrict it to members with a higher post count and minumum time on the board. You could benefit from VIP privileges it they didn't charge for it. You could have avoided all these comments if you had read the new member info. I could go on, but I'm losing the will to live.

greg_r

If you'd had some ham you could have had ham and eggs for breakfast if you'd had some eggs...

:giggle:

sopex

You could have also seen the M2M section if they didn't restrict it to members with a minimum quality posts. You could have also sold or traded watches if they didn't restrict it to members with a higher post count and minumum time on the board. You could benefit from VIP privileges it they didn't charge for it. You could have avoided all these comments if you had read the new member info. I could go on, but I'm losing the will to live.

I don't understand your point. Most forums do not have guest limits. I said it was a good idea to make people register, but you're a fool if you think everyone is going to read a PM and get into the nuances of the forum when all they want to do is lurk.

greg_r

For what it's worth, only a small section of the forum is visible to guests. A goodly majority (notably the dealer section) is only visible to logged-in members. :)

black263

I don't understand your point. Most forums do not have guest limits. I said it was a good idea to make people register, but you're a fool if you think everyone is going to read a PM and get into the nuances of the forum when all they want to do is lurk.

Calling us fools for having limits that keep the forum clear of lurking idiots is a fast way to meet Robert. You do know all about Robert, don't you? Or haven't you bothered to get that far.