Sign in to follow this  
jack3

Hi to All!!New member !

jack3

Hi everybody.I found this forum when i was searching for replicas and can't get enough of it!

Everyone is doing great job and its really helpfull for a member to decide what to get and where to get it from!

looking forward to discuss with everyone!

A quick question for those of you who know much more than me since i own just one (bad) rep.

I am looking to get a hublot rep,i am between 2-3 models but i want it to be a 1:1 copy from the gen (does this exist actually or its just a marketing trick?)

if you could suggest me who is the seller with the most 1:1 copies or the most close to the original copies i would really appreciate it!

thanks everybody and hi again!

edit: sorry for missplacing the post,i dont know how the heck i got in here instead of welcome section.if any mod can help please move ordelete and

i will repost ,thanks!

Edited by jack3

Mechwarrior

welcome

"lasciate ogni speranza voi che entrate" :giggle:

J.Eric

Hello and Welcome!!

DR3M3L

Welcome to RWG :)

jack3

thanks for the welcome guys!

will search the trusted dealers for the best reps i guess!

sgtguk

Welcome jack3 from another noob on here, cant help with Hublot rep not my thing but I'm sure someone will lend a hand mate!

Realism

Hublot V6 reps are the closest to the gen right now... and costs a pretty penny too...

1:1 is just a myth... you will never get gen-like unless it is a gen... maybe 99% likeness

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!