Sign in to follow this  
conx

I'm Not Blue Anymore...

conx

but my Longines Hydroconquest is....

P1020801_zps7bcacfe6.jpg

Picked this beauty up yesterday - it's 41mm and absolutely stunning. This is going to get a lot of wrist time :)

onionbag

Very nice conx, wear it in good health.

sconehead

I was looking at one of these just t'other day, great looking watch...never tried it on though...how's it feel on the wrist, quality-wise?

Tits McGee

Nice conx! Details? case size, movement, lume, seller, price? Thanks.

HWG

I have been looking at those myself! How do you like it?

Abagnale

but my Longines Hydroconquest is....

P1020801_zps7bcacfe6.jpg

Picked this beauty up yesterday - it's 41mm and absolutely stunning. This is going to get a lot of wrist time :)

nice watch mate. i really like the crown on those.

enjoy

sgtguk

Been after one of these for what seems like an age..........at the right price! They wear really comfy and ooze quality too, good on ya and thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

jeffw69

You were never blue!

Interesting watch conx.

dalboy

These are a gorgeous watch..

Congrats Col..looks good on..

BadPickle

looking good conx, very sweet.

more info needed!! :bounce:

conx

It's a gen Longines - don't think these have been repped yet.

The quality is fantastic, a really good feel to the case and fit and finish of the bracelet is first class. I really like the 12, 9 and 6 detail to the dial. The blue is superb and really looks fantastic, especially under the spot lights in the AD. I prefered this to the black version, which is easier to get hold of. I think this size in blue may be discontinued as I really struggled to find an AD with one in stock. So Mrs Conx and I had a nice day out in Nottingham yesterday :)

The movement is the Longines L633 whicvh is their version of the ETA 2824 and so far is keeping excellent time.

I paid £740 (after negotiating a £50 discount :))

greg_r

The Hydroconquest chrono has been repped (rather well), but not the non-chrono version AFAIK. Actually it's the chrono that I want - I'm a big fan of Longines in general and have been eyeing them at the local AD rather a lot lately. The chrono version is about another £4-500 at AD prices. Nice pickup, conx! Enjoy! :clap:

1littlegreen

Beauty!

I do like Longines overall. Yet it always seems the sport models catch my eye more than the others. Love the blue too.

Wear it well and enjoy

Kev

Luthier

The Hydroconquest chrono has been repped (rather well), but not the non-chrono version AFAIK. Actually it's the chrono that I want - I'm a big fan of Longines in general and have been eyeing them at the local AD rather a lot lately. The chrono version is about another £4-500 at AD prices. Nice pickup, conx! Enjoy! :clap:

Mucho less in US:

http://www.authenticwatches.com/longines-sport-collection-hydroconquest-l36444966.html#.UPL4hGfUIf0

machiavegli

Nice pickup, conx!

-Mach

HeavyKrush

Great looking watch C. Really liking the Longines models.

greg_r

Mucho less in US:

http://www.authentic...ml#.UPL4hGfUIf0

yeah - that's a good point, actually. Might have to invest next time we're over there :D

HWG

Mucho less in US:

http://www.authentic...ml#.UPL4hGfUIf0

yes, much less, but, out of stock for 8 weeks! I just missed a used one on WUS.

trailboss99

Very nice. They are good value aren't they?

sgtguk

Great value and a really nice piece, as conx said very hard to find in stock though !