Sign in to follow this  
elmerlo

Tag Heuer Carrera "cheapy" from Silix, just great

elmerlo

Hi guys,

first of all I want to say thank you for the Forum: without it I would have bought from iparadisiac, which, I learnt it here, is source of problems...

As a first try with the replicas, I decided to buy a cheapy from Silix: the TAG Heure Carrera Calibre 16 chrono.

It vastly exceeded my expectations, looking great for a very small amount of money. Very fast DHL shipment in Italy and very kind transaction with Michelle.

Looking forward to the next one: planning a Link Chrono black dial. :-)

black263

Put on a tin helmet and flak jacket and standby for the "where are the pictures" postings.

elmerlo

Put on a tin helmet and flak jacket and standby for the "where are the pictures" postings.

Ieah, I know... I just don't know how to add them. Newbie in progress... :wacko:

Luthier

Hi guys,

As a first try with the replicas, I decided to buy a cheapy from Silix: the TAG Heure Carrera Calibre 16 chrono.

Chrono, huh?

Are you suuuure???

:D

elmerlo

Hi guys,

Chrono, huh?

Are you suuuure???

:D

Chrono is the model, not the function ;)

this one: http://www.silix-prime.co/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=116_234&products_id=3757

Of course for a cheapy I didn't pretend COSC certification :P

I read the Link [proper] Chrono review in this same forum and I believe that one works, but unfortunately WatchesInternational doesn't ship to Italy, so I have to look elsewhere. Suggestions?

Luthier

Sure. Ask any EU members to help, and you'll get it.

elmerlo

Sure. Ask any EU members to help, and you'll get it.

Thanks PowerMax: any special section of the forums to ask for help, or I just sit and wait in this thread? :)

Luthier

No, post in General Discussion, like many italians did already, and people will respond.

Good luck!!!