Sign in to follow this  
fraaaaank

42 PO black besel orange digits (first rep)

fraaaaank

Hey Guys,

Saturday it finally arrived. I ordered the PO in the end of 2012 at WI. But the first one Mary found, was broken (or something) so it took a little bit longer then expected (better than a broken watch of course).

It is my first rep and I don't know anyone with an expensive watch close to me, so I can't really compare it to other reps or high end gen's.

But my first impressions are very good. The watch looks and feels really nice. Bracelet feels strong. The lume is a lot stronger than I expected (again nothing to compare it with so bare that in mind.

Adjusting the size of the bracelet was a real pain in the ass, I tried it myself in the weekend but this thing is a bitch. So I had it done today in a shop.

For now I only have 1 pretty crappy telephone picture, sorry. And if anyone wonders, I paid 150 USD (+shipping and paypal fee).

IMAG0500_zpsa8c3fbba.jpg

IMAG0502_zpsc1f4880c.jpg

IMAG0501_zps2addd8fe.jpg

I bought this watch because I wanted a really nice watch which would cost me between 150 and 250 USD, and so far I'm really satisfied with it!

Edited by fraaaaank

onionbag
:clap:

fraaaaank

Added 2 other pictures in daylight, phonecamera worked much better this time. Too bad I can't find a macro option in settings.

roberto

Very nice, good choice. Enjoy..!

fraaaaank

I have no idea what happened, but it suddenly is impossible to screw the crown back in... When pushing the crown in and starting to turn it in, it seems to catch, but then very quickly pops out again. Has anyone got any idea how to fix this?

BaggyPants

The threads have stripped. You will have to get a genuine tube and crown installed. My Asian ETA version stripped the crown thread on the first day I got it, and was posted off to Wiz to be fixed shortly after. What movement do you have in it? It seems to be the ETA versions that have problems. I have the A4813 version as well, and the crown on that is absolutely fine.

fraaaaank

The threads have stripped. You will have to get a genuine tube and crown installed. My Asian ETA version stripped the crown thread on the first day I got it, and was posted off to Wiz to be fixed shortly after. What movement do you have in it? It seems to be the ETA versions that have problems. I have the A4813 version as well, and the crown on that is absolutely fine.

I think I have the A4813 movement. (Not sure, but I'm sure I don't have the ETA or Asian ETA)

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll send Wiz an email today to see how much this will going to cost me. Not sure if it's worth it, because the watch was only around 130 euro...

BaggyPants

I'd say it's worth it, because it's a permanent fix and they are lovely watches :)

Lev

Lovely first buy. Omega's are just bloody fantastic watches. Something about them calms my soul. Wear in good health and hopefully you get that crown issue sorted out. Would be a bummer for such a nice piece.

fraaaaank

Lovely first buy. Omega's are just bloody fantastic watches. Something about them calms my soul. Wear in good health and hopefully you get that crown issue sorted out. Would be a bummer for such a nice piece.

Parts from cousinsuk are on their way. I ordered a crown, tube and hour, minute and second hands. (All Gen)

Then it's all going to get installed and the dial will be relumed! When I get it back i'll take better photo's and put them here.

Parts have arrived, Yay!

Edited by fraaaaank