Sign in to follow this  
blackwood

Hi to all and first purchase of reps

blackwood

Hi all, I am very glad to be here as a member because i get to know a lot more in this interst of watch collection and appreciation..

i was, quite a few years back, owned a gen lange watch and few Oris too, whereas i still have the oris with me, the lange had departed because i rarely wear it and most important of all, i worried a lot when i left the house.. so for the sake mental wellfare i sold the watch that incurred quite a large sum of money lost.

But then with Reps, i reckon i can still enjoy the decent beauty of the watches that i like yet have a peace of mind. so i decided to start a collection of reps that centered on panerai recently.

i first got my two panerai reps in the city where i live. the very first purchase was a decent one but the dial is wrong, that it is supposed to be luminor marina but has certain features of radimor..the second one was a more correct one ( because armed with a better knowledge of panerai model) but the lume is almost non -existant.. both cost me around us 100 each.

not content with only two watches i asked the dealer to show me better made model.. A pam 104 was presented to me, it looked really good but the price detered me, i think if i get it from the trusted dealer here it would probably save me at least us 50.

so about two weeks ago i started to shop here, finally i decided to buy from toro - a pam 237 and mary - a pam288..both of them responded to me very quickly..

now pam237 from toro is on the way. a very good job indeed.

however, pam 288 from mary seems to have a little problem, i am still waiting for the qc pictures, i undestand they are very busy with thier website..

Yes, this whole thing of reps, requires patience.

anyway, i hope everything will turn out right.. and i will post pictures of the watches once i received it.

pierrepooh

welcome from LA

Some Oris-lubbers here fosho

dejavu157

welcome pal!

digger2

Welcome!

blackwood

Thank you guys for the warm welcome.

checked the ems just now, pam237 from toro has reached beijing. hopeful a week later will arrived. :giggle:

blackwood

finally, my pam 237 from toro has arrived, here are the pictures.IMG_20130123_163309_zps2e38bb39.jpg

another one from mary just sent out yesterday.

Edited by blackwood