Sign in to follow this  
black263

Where to buy this watch?

black263

http://www.watch-international.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=101_103&products_id=2032&zenid=6e3f1ac508cfdb8460f5c138e28f48f0

After much research I decided to buy this watch from WI. I emailed and was told it was in stock, and paid with paypal. Today I got an email to say it wasn't available and asking me to choose a different watch, or to have a refund. I've gone for the refund as it was chosen by my brother as a gift from me to him. Are there any recommendations as to availability, or should i just email all the TDs and ask?

Mazz

Yep just email the TDs and ask.

black263

Now I'm confused. WI said it was available and took my money, then said it wasn't available, and asked me to choose something different. As I particularly wanted this one, I have asked for a refund and given them my paypal account details.. As suggested above, I then emailed a couple of the other dealers to see if they could get it and have just had a reply from MR, which says that quote "That model is out of stock for years now. So sorry." If that's the case, why did WI say they could get it and take my money? I have to say it is rather colouring my otherwise good opinion of WI.

dejavu157

They on VACA

Luthier

Now I'm confused. WI said it was available and took my money, then said it wasn't available, and asked me to choose something different. As I particularly wanted this one, I have asked for a refund and given them my paypal account details.. As suggested above, I then emailed a couple of the other dealers to see if they could get it and have just had a reply from MR, which says that quote "That model is out of stock for years now. So sorry." If that's the case, why did WI say they could get it and take my money? I have to say it is rather colouring my otherwise good opinion of WI.

WI sometimes can get the watches, that already out of production. It happened just recently, when Mary discovered 10 SOH V2 at the factory's dark corner.

So, probably, she called all factories representatives in search of your watch, and one, probably said - "I have one". But when she came to his office, he already sold it, or he had different model. Shit happenz...

black263

I ordered before the shut-down and even got an email from Rochest to say there was no problem and since I had ordered in time, they were proceeding with my order Then they told me it was not available.

chartoune

If they refund it's not a prob, probably an honest mistake

black263

If they refund it's not a prob, probably an honest mistake

Got the refund, so I'm only down a few dollars, and I can live with that. None of the other dealers can find it either, and we're now into closedown for some, so it looks like I'll have to rely on M2M for this.