Sign in to follow this  
decus

Question about casing

decus

Hi, can anybody tell me what a : '1 piece forged case construction' means? I'm thinking that, it might have something to do with the bezel but I'm not sure.

vonGluberschmidt

I put your question to google and only replica sites came up as a search result.

interesting that is....

I don`t have the answer to your question, but we learned something now didn`t we :D

decus

I put your question to google and only replica sites came up as a search result.

interesting that is....

I don`t have the answer to your question, but we learned something now didn`t we :D

Yeah , we learned that Google is seriously crap! :rolleyes:

onionbag

It means that the case is made not from a machined blank of material, but that the case is formed using heat in a mould and then finished machined.

The advantage of this is that all the stresses are correctly aligned in the case shape, thus giving a much stronger case.

Hope this helps.

sconehead

I know that forged golf clubs strike a ball sweeter...hope this helps...I'll get my coat...

onionbag

I know that forged golf clubs strike a ball sweeter...hope this helps...I'll get my coat...

Monkeys play golf?

Ladies or gents tees?

DR3M3L

Monkey with an handicap?

jeffw69

Strike a ball sweeter? :rofl:

onionbag

Monkey with an handicap?

Well, considering all the grooming they do............I'd say he's a 'scratch' golfer..........Taxi!!!