Sign in to follow this  
Irishcain

Noob from NY

Irishcain

I took my wife shopping for new earrings and spent twenty minutes drooling at a Rolex under glass. I figure if I'm not supposed to feel bad about $300 on jewelry, she can't feel bad about a Replica. Thanks to you guys, I know where to begin my search (other than Canal Street in Manhattan). Now the only problem that I really have is deciding which one I'll get, lol. Will my troubles never end???!! Lol.

Soldie

For non NY folk, you should describe Canal St which I have not walked in many a year. Soldie

jeffw69

Welcome from Pennsylvania.

Irishcain

Good point Soldie. Before NYC mayors Guiliani and Bloomburg, Canal street in Manhattan was a street in which discerning, working poor could get "Replicas" of their favorite clothing and accessories for super low prices. Of course, you had to examine the watch and make sure it doesn't say "Folex" or the Gucci bag wasn't a Guchie. The quality was generally poor, but if you knew someone and looked REALLY hard you could find a rep to be proud of.

king91

your troubles are just beginning my friend. best of luck hunting for your first rep!

PAB
welcome_zps293c12ce.gif

vvilly69

Welcome to the forum old chap, you've landed on your feet here.....read lots and have fun :thumbsup:

RichieUK

Welcome from UK....

roverman318

Welcome.