Sign in to follow this  
Panerai1964

What makes a good replica watch

nuttcrac69
I mean do you really have to ask these kind of question that could be found in the FAQ with an addition of common sense?

Give it a rest.

He is asking for opinions not direct questions. Lots of people have different ideas as to what makes a good rep. Some prefer movement and will sacrifice accuracy for a better movement others can't see the point in a gen ETA over an Asian clone. I etc etc etc

And you are?

My name is Neil

I live in Bournemouth (UK)

I am 35

My favourite colour is blue.

I support Chelsea

I like spaghetti bolognaise

I drive a Mercedes Benz CLK

I have dog that I am quite sure is retarded

I have a 3 yr old son and a long suffering wife.

Hopefully this clears things up for you but if you have any further irrelevant questions please feel free to ask.

Personally I would have left out the bit about the car..... you aren't a hairdresser by any chance? :giggle:

Crespo
I mean do you really have to ask these kind of question that could be found in the FAQ with an addition of common sense?

Give it a rest.

He is asking for opinions not direct questions. Lots of people have different ideas as to what makes a good rep. Some prefer movement and will sacrifice accuracy for a better movement others can't see the point in a gen ETA over an Asian clone. I etc etc etc

And you are?

My name is Neil

I am 35

I support Chelsea

Hopefully this clears things up for you but if you have any further irrelevant questions please feel free to ask.

Personally I would have left out the bit about the car..... you aren't a hairdresser by any chance? :giggle:

Fuck you. :-)

You are thinking about the SLK, mine is the man's version.

solkryssare

Give it a rest.

And you are?

My name is Neil

I am 35

I support Chelsea

I like that reply!! :lol:

solkryssare

Give it a rest George and Realism. Im not asking.

michaeltravers

Think your all mad!

Just an observation

I like bolognese on white cabbage!

solkryssare

Think your all mad!

Just an observation

I like bolognese on white cabbage!

Ewwwwww! :lol:

Amit

You are a wrongun!

court

I think I'm in the quality over quantity bracket. I say I think because sometimes what you want isn't repped in the quality range. For example I'd love a good quality Chronoswiss Delphis. You can get a decent Kiaros but the Delphis isn't available with a decent movement. I'm not talking about accuracy either the Delphis reps are way off in terms of looks but they still look good its just the (lack of) quality that puts me off.

Mystery Shopper

What makes a good rep:

1. It works

2. Keeps good time

3. Waterproof

What else do you want?

4. Looks good :)

5. Does not fall apart while you are wearing it

Waterproofing depends on the type of watch and how easy it is to do. The watch should look roughly like the gen and not have cheap parts- this is why straps are changed so often before any other mods.

Initially, buying a watch from Asia is thought of as a gamble. Most buy a few cheapies & love them. Then you read more on here and work out a few more things and then replace what you already have bought. I still like a couple of my cheapies but in retrospect, I should have paid more initially and bought a top end rep.

Crespo

Give it a rest.

And you are?

My name is Neil

I am 35

I support Chelsea

This is not a bloody girls car. :noway:

20121119_144113.jpg

trailboss99

nope, gotta agree, nice car that.

Crespo
nope, gotta agree, nice car that.

Thanks.

I was beginning to question my own manliness.:lol:

Edited by Crespo

Greenhat
Good point, I took out the bit I think identifies you ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I have taken your advice just in case there are any nutters on here.

well there is a couple of other Chelsea fans in here plus one or two so called f troop boys as well, not a season ticket holder in the North stand are you

Crespo

well there is a couple of other Chelsea fans in here plus one or two so called f troop boys as well, not a season ticket holder in the North stand are you

Unfortunately not. Work commitments stop me going to the bridge as often as I would like unfortunately. I would give a bollock for a season ticket in the Mathew Harding stand though. More chance of a lottery win though.

Greenhat

Unfortunately not. Work commitments stop me going to the bridge as often as I would like unfortunately. I would give a bollock for a season ticket in the Mathew Harding stand though. More chance of a lottery win though.

Get rid of the merc and you got a season ticket with train fares

JoePeace

Fake pic , there is snowing in UK righ now :D

Crespo

Tempting. I think the miss may file for divorce though.

In fact, this is a win win scenario

Crespo

Fake pic , there is snowing in UK righ now :D

Mercwithsnowman.jpg

Greenhat

Tempting. I think the miss may file for divorce though.

In fact, this is a win win scenario

Its not they do come in handy you know ie washing the car cleaning the house housework mowing the lawn cleaning the windows ,cooking etc and lets not forget the odd bunk up now and again

JoePeace

After yesterday's game better you don't show your reg, might b Arsenal lads here:D

Greenhat

After yesterday's game better you don't show your reg, might b Arsenal lads here:D

Can't see any one in bournemouth daft enough to support that shower of shite not even the didicoys can you?

PumpedUpKicks

What makes a good rep:

1. It works

2. Keeps good time

3. Waterproof

What else do you want?

4. Looks good :)

5. Does not fall apart while you are wearing it

If I had a nickel for every time that happened to me...

I'd have 4 nickels. lol

Greenhat

if i had a pound coin every time some one asked me if my watch is a fake i be worth still brasic.

Crespo
if i had a pound coin every time some one asked me if my watch is a fake i be worth still brasic.

I have some not so well known Swiss watches like Tissot, Victorinox, Steinhart, Mido and Hamilton, a few of my mates think they are the shit you get from H Samuel. It fucking infuriates me the uncultured bastards. If it's not got Rolex on it, it had just as well be a fucking casio.

Edited by Crespo

Greenhat

I have some not so well known Swiss watches like Tissot, Victorinox, Steinhart, Mido and Hamilton, a few of my mates think they are the shit you get from H Samuel. It fucking infuriates me the uncultured bastards. If it's not got Rolex on it, it had just as well be a fucking casio.

Sorry to say Crespo that what you get for aving yuppie fucking muppets as your mates mind you heard all the old headhunter boys wear Rolex