Sign in to follow this  
Panerai1964

What makes a good replica watch

Crespo
if i had a pound coin every time some one asked me if my watch is a fake i be worth still brasic.

I have some not so well known Swiss watches like Tissot, Victorinox, Steinhart, Mido and Hamilton, a few of my mates think they are the shit you get from H Samuel. It fucking infuriates me the uncultured bastards. If it's not got Rolex on it, it had just as well be a fucking casio.

Sorry to say Crespo that what you get for aving yuppie fucking muppets as your mates mind you heard all the old headhunter boys wear Rolex

Mate, they are not yuppies. Other end of the scale

Just far to working class to realise that you can get watches from places other than a high street jeweler.

Greenhat
if i had a pound coin every time some one asked me if my watch is a fake i be worth still brasic.

I have some not so well known Swiss watches like Tissot, Victorinox, Steinhart, Mido and Hamilton, a few of my mates think they are the shit you get from H Samuel. It fucking infuriates me the uncultured bastards. If it's not got Rolex on it, it had just as well be a fucking casio.

Sorry to say Crespo that what you get for aving yuppie fucking muppets as your mates mind you heard all the old headhunter boys wear Rolex

Mate, they are not yuppies. Other end of the scale

Just far to working class to realise that you can get watches from places other than a high street jeweler.

OK Crespo when i go to Christchurch next i will make sure i wear my fake Rolex other than my Gen Seiko or Breitling fucking chavs get everywhere