Sign in to follow this  
1973jujo

Noobie from Mexico

1973jujo

Hello,

I am glad I found you. Watches are all I think and dream about in the last 3 years. Baying a replica has always tantalized me, but never completed a purchase for not trusting the dealers on line. Your forum is a mind opener to the universe of high quality replicas.

Greeting from Mexico.

fatarms

Bienvenidos, amigo :D

1973jujo

I have, however managed to get a Cartier Santos XXL, Hublot King Power, Montblanc Starwalker, Bulgari Assioma Crono replicas, and recently bought 2 gens: a Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch and Longines Conquest Crono Ceramic.

1973jujo

Hey, that was fast! Thanks for the welcome. is nice to find watch lovers, I have started boring my friends, I guess.

Se habla espanol?

Saludos.

myaz

Welcome. Este sitio te gustara. Nice collection

BsFan

Welcome, looks like you have a real nice collection going already!

myaz

Estoy seguro que muchos hablan espanol. Pero nos entendemos todos mejor hablando ingles.

Balad1

Aloha from Hawaii and Welcome.

jeffw69

Hola!

TAGster

¡Quihubo Paisano!

Yo soy de México pero tengo algún tiempo viviendo en la soleada California.

Este sitio te va a gustar mucho, mi consejo es que leas mucho antes de intentar hacer una compra, hay mucha información para los recién llegados aquí mismo en este sub-foro. Te recomiendo que comiences por aquí: http://www.rwg.bz/bo...php?showtopic=4

Te recomiendo que investigues bien cómo está el tema de aduana en México, porque me parece que es difícil que los paquetes con relojes replica logren librarla ahí.

Now switching to english for the other fellow members to be able to understand my chat chat, he he.

As I stated above: my advice to you would be to read, to read and then read again. That will save you lots of headaches when buying your rep watch(es) (plural because this is an endless hobby, once you start, it will be difficult to stop). Also check the custom issue, I think the customs in our country are really tough for replica stuff. I´m not sure how easy is for the packets from China to successfully clear customs, but I understand they even open the packages when the items are declared as "watch" and comes from the far east. Maybe the Trusted Dealers have a little more clear idea of this issue.

So, welcome to the nuts house Paisano, have fun!!

Edited by TAGster

Óscar.

Hola 1973jujo !!!!

diegosaenz

Bienvenido!