Sign in to follow this  
julzmyman

Scammed & Ripped Off by TopGunReplicas.com!!!

julzmyman

Well, looks like the unthinkable has happened to me! I first placed an order for a replica men's watch (Omega Speedmaster 7105) through TopGunReplica but when I received it the quality was a bit of a let down. I mean anyone could have spotted that it was an utter fake! Fortunately they (TopGunReplica) agreed to exchange the watch but obviously i had to wear the postage cost. Anyway, i next selected a Tag Heuer Carrera 7155) but when i received it the quality of the replica was even worse than the first! I mean how unlucky can someone get right?! Anyway, i emailed TopGunReplica once again but this time asking for a refund. They resisted and insisted that i chose another replacement to which i stood my ground and insisted on a refund as per their refund policy! After much email ping pong they finally agreed to a refund but advised that it would take up to 60days! I wasn't in any rush for the money and was prepared to wait. However, when the 60days had passed i followed them up again with an email and, guess what, yup, they have gone all quiet on me! I even noticed that they had changed their email address! I proceeded to email them through their website via "contact us" but it was still to no avail! So, looks like TopGunReplica have decided to run off with my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

black263

Topgunreplicas.com websites says that they take payment by a variety of methods, some of which will have given you protection. How did you pay

julzmyman

Well, looks like the unthinkable has happened to me! I first placed an order for a replica men's watch (Omega Speedmaster 7105) through TopGunReplica but when I received it the quality was a bit of a let down. I mean anyone could have spotted that it was an utter fake! Fortunately they (TopGunReplica) agreed to exchange the watch but obviously i had to wear the postage cost. Anyway, i next selected a Tag Heuer Carrera 7155) but when i received it the quality of the replica was even worse than the first! I mean how unlucky can someone get right?! Anyway, i emailed TopGunReplica once again but this time asking for a refund. They resisted and insisted that i chose another replacement to which i stood my ground and insisted on a refund as per their refund policy! After much email ping pong they finally agreed to a refund but advised that it would take up to 60days! I wasn't in any rush for the money and was prepared to wait. However, when the 60days had passed i followed them up again with an email and, guess what, yup, they have gone all quiet on me! I even noticed that they had changed their email address! I proceeded to email them through their website via "contact us" but it was still to no avail! So, looks like TopGunReplica have decided to run off with my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jeffw69

We get it.

Good news is you are in the right place now.

Crusader

Sounds like a standard scam procedure... sorry to hear that. You're in a better place now, scamfree, scamless, noscam :)

Read all the intro topics, it will be helpfull in a long run. If you're still interested in reps of course.

James.

You know what we need? Two topics on this.

olly593

We get the picture, don't think we need 2 threads.

Many of us have been there before finding this forum, how did you pay?

You just have to suck it up and teach it as a lesson learned, stick with our trusted dealers.

Anyway WELCOME to the forum

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, I nearly bought from TGR before I joined this forum. Stay with the trusted dealers here and you won't get scammed.

greg_r

Duplicate threads merged. Please do not crosspost the same thing in two places.

_DC_

I'm not here to defend anyone, but in the interest of a fair trial I would like to say that I've purchased from topgunreplicas on 4 separate occasions and always been happy with service and product, so they are not a scam site! I would first ask if you got the watch that was in the pictures online?! If so then I don't think they can be accused of scamming as they sent the product that you ordered, and if you went for the cheap ones then you can't expect excellent quality, but their higher priced watches are extremely good quality. I'm currently wearing a DateJust from them (picture below) and like all my other watches from them it's never missed a beat and is still in perfect condition! All arrived in a few weeks (from order to receipt that's already a week quicker than the TD I'm currently dealing with who's watch is still in transit to me) and all were exactly as described!

9FDCC621-9C78-4582-9FDD-A658709A807A-1460-00000248A080BEA5.jpg

Like I said, not taking sides, just offering a different perspective on this supplier, they aren't scammers, like all suppliers they just don't like it when people ask for their money back when they have sent them a watch, I think most TDs would find this irritating!

DC

Edited by DarkCompany

julzmyman

Topgunreplicas.com websites says that they take payment by a variety of methods, some of which will have given you protection. How did you pay

visa credit card...coz they didn't have paypal...i would have opted for paypal any day!!

julzmyman

I'm not here to defend anyone, but in the interest of a fair trial I would like to say that I've purchased from topgunreplicas on 4 separate occasions and always been happy with service and product, so they are not a scam site! I would first ask if you got the watch that was in the pictures online?! If so then I don't think they can be accused of scamming as they sent the product that you ordered, and if you went for the cheap ones then you can't expect excellent quality, but their higher priced watches are extremely good quality. I'm currently wearing a DateJust from them (picture below) and like all my other watches from them it's never missed a beat and is still in perfect condition! All arrived in a few weeks (from order to receipt that's already a week quicker than the TD I'm currently dealing with who's watch is still in transit to me) and all were exactly as described!

Like I said, not taking sides, just offering a different perspective on this supplier, they aren't scammers, like all suppliers they just don't like it when people ask for their money back when they have sent them a watch, I think most TDs would find this irritating!

DC

DC,

Appreciate your comments...I'm not one to kick up a fuss over nothing...but if you had seen the quality of the replica that was sent to me you would understand...besides they're simply not honouring their refund policy...quote on quote "no reason asked money back guarantee"...coz I had asked for that initially...but after them being reluctant to give me a refund & insisted that I reselect I had no choice but gave in...but then only to be faced with greater disappointment!! I must say yours (replica rolex) is a rare exception...I too would have been more than happy with what you had received from them. I have since bought a replica Tag Carrera (a higher end replica) from a different supplier and I must say I am just over the moon!!

Cheers,

Julz

DarkGlass

visa credit card...coz they didn't have paypal...i would have opted for paypal any day!!

Ask visa for a refund. They always come down on the consumer side, just choose your words carefully. If you'd have via PayPal you'd have no chance of getting your money back.

10:10 Watch Repair

DC

DC,

Appreciate your comments...I'm not one to kick up a fuss over nothing...but if you had seen the quality of the replica that was sent to me you would understand...besides they're simply not honouring their refund policy...quote on quote "no reason asked money back guarantee"...coz I had asked for that initially...but after them being reluctant to give me a refund & insisted that I reselect I had no choice but gave in...but then only to be faced with greater disappointment!! I must say yours (replica rolex) is a rare exception...I too would have been more than happy with what you had received from them. I have since bought a replica Tag Carrera (a higher end replica) from a different supplier and I must say I am just over the moon!!

Cheers,

Julz

What do you mean? Didn't you see the submariner DarkCompany ordered?

chartoune

So, what part of all that is "the unthinkable" ?

grisik

I almost bought from topgunreplicas, I hunk ill hold off for now

Mikester1200

I almost bought from topgunreplicas, I hunk ill hold off for now

hold off forever, we have a trusted dealer page here