Sign in to follow this  
Monffo

Western Union transfer difficulties

Monffo

Hello all,

After about 2 weeks and about a billion hours of reading articles on this fab site I am ready to push the button on a BK Sub-C but am having trouble sending the money.

Can't get Western Union to work online but will be difficult to do it in person as I am based in France (euros) and BK is in USA (dollars). Will be a bit of hassle for me to try and get hold of dollars in cash and I believe that you need to give cash for a WU in person transfer.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Luthier

You can give WU any currency, BK will get dollars. Or you really think, I have stockpile of chinese yuans at home?

Monffo

Nice one. Thanks

trevsdad

Hello all,

After about 2 weeks and about a billion hours of reading articles on this fab site I am ready to push the button on a BK Sub-C but am having trouble sending the money.

Can't get Western Union to work online but will be difficult to do it in person as I am based in France (euros) and BK is in USA (dollars). Will be a bit of hassle for me to try and get hold of dollars in cash and I believe that you need to give cash for a WU in person transfer.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Hello all,

This also happened to me a few weeks ago...WU online wouldn't take my bank based credit card, and customer service (bunch of idiots) couldn't tell me why. I eventually had to do it in person. That's a bit off a pain cause it's double the price and they only take cash.

Max is right though...they will take any currency and convert it for you.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Monffo

Hello all,

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Hello all,

This also happened to me a few weeks ago...WU online wouldn't take my bank based credit card, and customer service (bunch of idiots) couldn't tell me why. I eventually had to do it in person. That's a bit off a pain cause it's double the price and they only take cash.

Max is right though...they will take any currency and convert it for you.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Thanks NEWBIE. Off to try now.

Monffo

So actually that was very easy. There is a WU office just down the road from me. Gave them euros and sent dollars to BK. Job done.

Now the wait. Very excited to say the least.

Thanks fellas for your help here.

Luthier

Told ya...

;)