Sign in to follow this  
watch4me2

Hello From San Francisco

watch4me2

Hi Everyone,

I've been a huge fan of watches for many years but never could see myself spending 100k's of dollars for many of the watches I like. I started to do some research and was very close to being scammed prior to learning about rwg. This site was a HUGE life saver so thanks to all of you!

I'm in the process of lurking to learn as much as I can before I pull the trigger on my 1st rep purchase. I see a lot of folks saying great things about the PAM 111v3 so that may be an option but I also like some of the Chopard GTX watches. I'm torn but I hope some research and advice from this site will help me make the right decision.

Anyways, thanks for letting me join this great forum.

Wriggles

Welcome and enjoy. Plenty of reading is the way to go for sure, but prepare for some serious wallet bashing once you're hooked

RichieUK

Welcome. Very addictive website here. Be warned

Enjoy!

dalboy

Welcome to the forum...

Give your wallet to your missus. Trust me she will use it less than you now your here.. :giggle: ...you silly man.

Enjoy

Dal..

HWG

Welcome from PA. take your time, read a lot, and post pics of the reps you bought from our TD's! :)

watch4me2

Welcome to the forum...

Give your wallet to your missus. Trust me she will use it less than you now your here.. :giggle: ...you silly man.

Enjoy

Dal..

Haha. I've already sent her a few links asking for her opinion on which she likes. I figure if she's involved in the purchasing process I'll feel less guilty about spening lots of cash on my new addiction.

Welcome from PA. take your time, read a lot, and post pics of the reps you bought from our TD's! :)

Will do. I've already had some good communication with a few. It's only a matter of time before 1 or 2 are purchased...

hzardous

Welcome to RWG! :)

Fan_rwg

Welcome to RWG

Luthier

Welcome from L.A.!

Baz1872

Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will enjoy your time here!!

Rogerthat

Welcome aboard!

I would start with a Pam over a Chopard but more personal opinion than anything else

(Boston here but travel to sf once or twice per year for business and add days for vacation each time)

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, hope you find some good watches to buy.

jeffw69
:wave: Welcome.

scorpion

G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

watch4me2
G'day Mate, Huan Ying, Velkommen, Welkom, Bienvenue, Willkommen, Benvenuto, Dzieñ Dobry, Dobrodošao, Vítejte, Bonvenon, Tervetuloa, Accueil, Fogadtatás, Velkomin, Selamat Datang, Powitanie, Bem-vindo, Välkommen and Welcome.........................

My advice is to leave here right now, dont look back just go away and forget you ever found this site.................

Or get your wallet ready for a serious spending spree!!!!!!

And make sure you have a good long read, you can get some great information from this forum, all the answers are here if you look hard enough!

Thanks. Search on this site is becoming my new best friend.