Sign in to follow this  
projectologist

My first Patek...

projectologist

Actually this one arrived by surprise. A good friend forwarded it to me as it had been done to him. I'll be wearing it for awhile, make that, wearing the hell out of it because it's so effing nice!

He included a nice dark brown gator, but the bracelet is so comfortable and well-done, I'm not going to change it.

Overall fit and finish is impressive, it's been a long time since I've had the constant urge to stare down at my wrist throughout an entire day.

The almost iridescent quality of the blue dial is hard to capture, so I'll take some more pics and try to nail it better. As well as some macros of the movement (the Swiss version with the correct silver and gold finish parts).

Arrived yesterday so I took a couple of quick pics. They're low contrast as its overcast and grey this week, but it seems fitting as this watch exudes understated class, not flash and bling.

PP03.jpg

PP02.jpg

PP01.jpg

projectologist

looks right at home with jeans and an old sweatshirt...

ppbb.jpg

_DC_

I look forward to the macro shots, going nuts waiting for mine to arrive, got my hands on one of the gen style shaped rotor versions with croc strap!!

DC