Sign in to follow this  
drcurry

AP RO ordered..

drcurry

so I ordered my first AP! went with the Royal Oak.. QC pics.. now just waiting!! ahh 4th watch in one month. I think i'm done for awhile :x ..

mhrcdi.jpg

34iisnt.jpg

2hn01g9.jpg

Abagnale

nice watch, where did you order it?

cheers

J.Eric

Looks Nice!!

Congrats and Enjoy!

drcurry

thanks guys! everyone was getting there first AP i wanted to join the party! HONT, hes a TD on the other forums.

Edited by drcurry

Abagnale

thanks guys! everyone was getting there first AP i wanted to join the party! HONT, hes a TD on the other forums.

is this a new released version?

Abagnale

well, it's beautiful. did you already press the caseback against the case while holding in your hand to check whether the rotor still turns or gets stucked? please let me know...

cheers

drcurry

these are QC pics, Once i have it in my hands I will let you know!

Abagnale

these are QC pics, Once i have it in my hands I will let you know!

sorry, of course... i was all exited ;-)

cheers

Hazz

Looks like it, it has the larger AP logo @12

Abagnale

Looks like it, it has the larger AP logo @12

mine had the larger logo as well.

cheers

_DC_

Let us know why it's like when it arrives, I really want one of these but I'd heard the quality wasn't so good, rotor problems etc, so hopefully they've sorted these because its a simply stunning watch!!!

DC

_DC_

PS: Excellent choice, the classic RO is by far the prettiest and most elegant version!!!

DC

goodgood

Looks great but what is the gooey stuff between the first and second link in the last picture?

drcurry

hmm it looks like it could be a plastic wrap covering, once I get it Ill do a proper review!

Abagnale
PS: Excellent choice, the classic RO is by far the prettiest and most elegant version!!!

DC

i fully agree!

arcticarcher

Great choice on the bigger AP logo version... I don't think these are any newer than the other Jumbos though

Abagnale

unfortunately i've got first hand information from a rwi owner that the rotor problem still persists on this newer version. what a fucking shame. so forget about the 20 atm wr ;-)

@op: please let us know about this issue, when yours arrive...

cheers

drcurry

trying to search for the rotor problems/issues.. can anyone guide to the thread that talks about it?

arcticarcher

just fyi I've never had any problems with my rotor except for the sticker coming loose.

Abagnale

trying to search for the rotor problems/issues.. can anyone guide to the thread that talks about it?

just fyi I've never had any problems with my rotor except for the sticker coming loose.

the problem is not the rotor itself. in order to achieve a similar thin profile as the gen, the factory had to go to the absolute limit with all the parts. the problem is, that they can't screw the case back tight, otherwise the rotor gets blocked. try to screw it tight, or just press it with your fingers and you will see what i mean...

cheers

arcticarcher

Just tried it on my small-AP-logo Jumbo, rotor still moves freely. That's with putting pressure on the caseback crystal.... I've also tightened the caseback fully after opening it a while ago.

Abagnale

Just tried it on my small-AP-logo Jumbo, rotor still moves freely. That's with putting pressure on the caseback crystal.... I've also tightened the caseback fully after opening it a while ago.

the small logo version has a different case i guess...

cheers

Rasjones

so I ordered my first AP! went with the Royal Oak.. QC pics.. now just waiting!! ahh 4th watch in one month. I think i'm done for awhile :x ..

mhrcdi.jpg

34iisnt.jpg

2hn01g9.jpg

Nice watch!!

enjoy your watches :-)

SLiworkforce

Congratulation..Hate the waiting period...:)