Sign in to follow this  
houndoggie

New ceramic PO reps debut

wat44

are they 42 and 45?

BaggyPants

I'm going to be getting a 42mm version if they're decent :)

are they 42 and 45?

Looks to be both in the photo, looking at the date windows.

Haltec

Nice Nice Nice.

HeavyKrush

God damnit, I'm gonna have to get that fucking white one.

67d61129ae9515e6eb3ecf2114f3a4f6.jpg

Sparkal

apparently website will be updated with pricing in the next 48hours........

So we may see how much they are in a week or so..... :giggle:

Sparkal

God damnit, I'm gonna have to get that fucking white one.

67d61129ae9515e6eb3ecf2114f3a4f6.jpg

The white one is Boss.

I think my skin is too close to that white color though. You would not be able to spot the dial against my white skin :giggle:

BaggyPants

Really hoping these aren't going to suffer the same crown/tube problems as the last lot of PO 42's did.

Sparkal

Is it just me or have I seen a post recently here or the other rwg where someone has one already?

Bracelet let it down in that thread from what I can remember. Not as good as the V5.112233565411254411

houndoggie
Is it just me or have I seen a post recently here or the other rwg where someone has one already?

Bracelet let it down in that thread from what I can remember. Not as good as the V5.112233565411254411

not one of these.

Anyway, my concern is the movement decoration.

BaggyPants

No, it was the liquid metal PO, not the ceramic, and from the look of the pearl it was a cheaper rep.

Sparkal

I am interested if they get the Lume correct, thats my biggest bug for these new ones

Sparkal

No, it was the liquid metal PO, not the ceramic, and from the look of the pearl it was a cheaper rep.

cheers

razorblade

Damn it more cash out of the pocket.

TAGster

Cheaper compared to what?

Edited by TAGster

Haltec

Yes these are nice ones. First thing i noticed is square shaped 12 & 6 dial hour markers, as they should be.

23230422104001-20.png

Very nice.

Luthier

Not much difference with older models. Oh, ah, fucking ceramic bezel insert... So what???

BaggyPants

Cheaper in general. Had the zit pearl on it, rather than the better UPO or v.5 PO style.

jcagara08

wow, wallet is excited!

TAGster

Cheaper in general. Had the zit pearl on it, rather than the better UPO or v.5 PO style.

Ok, I got it.

I thinks is fair to mention that the LM rep is not considered an ultimate version, so I think it can´t be compared to the UPO or V5.

The pearl indeed is not the best one on this rep model but is the only really noticeable flaw, so IMHO it can´t be considered a cheaper rep.

Cheers mate!

James.

Want.

Had a 45mm blue ceramic PO. If these are half decent i'll be getting the blorange I think.

Damn. Just when I finalise my projected collection :facepalm:

Geof

These look fantastic! Even looks like the right number of bezel teeth, it's really impressive! Now I just have to decide if I want to buy this when it's available, or wait & see if the Blue Ti version gets made.

I wish these guys had done the Skyfall & Bond At 50 reps.

UmpaHimself

OH SHIT