Sign in to follow this  
houndoggie

New ceramic PO reps debut

R5tdi

Well I took the plunge been waiting a few weeks on this one josh told me they were due early new year so I've been holding of as my other po went to early grave

Ordered the 45.5 with orange numerals

Will post some pics when it arrives got the leather strap with white or orange twitching will probably switch to that when it arrives

The wait begins

I love this obsession ;)

tesmith2112

Well I took the plunge been waiting a few weeks on this one josh told me they were due early new year so I've been holding of as my other po went to early grave

Will post some pics when it arrives got the leather strap with white or orange twitching will probably switch to that when it arrives

The wait begins

I love this obsession ;)

Ordered mine from Josh too. Haven't been this excited about a rep in a while. I didn't hear any hype on this one, but it looks awesome! I'll post copious pics as well.

BaggyPants

I'll wait for the Asian ETA clone version to come in a while, or buy a catch and release Swiss ETA version :D

nunu78

It looks like that caseback for 45 PO is not accurate either,as it says Liquidmetal which is not the case with 42 PO.

c0aa564c2c39d9ff216a3ad1c1fc0bc3.jpg

nunu78

The wait begins

I love this obsession ;)

Wow, I wish i had the money for it :(

nunu78

Caseback pic for 42 PO.

83b6733c237867128cbd945d078ddc3b.jpg

nunu78

The wait begins

I love this obsession ;)

Ordered mine from Josh too. Haven't been this excited about a rep in a while. I didn't hear any hype on this one, but it looks awesome! I'll post copious pics as well.

Congratz, what size?

tesmith2112

The wait begins

I love this obsession ;)

Congratz, what size?

I ordered the 45MM w/ red numbers. Regarding the case-back, yes it's not correct, but who cares. NO one sees the back. I think the movement decorations are some of the best I've ever seen on any rep (other than Panerai of course).

razorblade

The movement decorations are pretty darn good already I think. It will never look the gen will it?

chenner29

Ordered mine through Josh. Paid at 4pm and got a tracking # at 7. Requested QC but didn't get them. Oh well...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Sparkal

So just looked at the white one on trusty time site, ad says no happy feet, but looking at the pick I am fucking sure there are happy feet. Confused I am

Jetpants
Ordered mine through Josh. Paid at 4pm and got a tracking # at 7. Requested QC but didn't get them. Oh well...

Thats normal. You'll get the qc pics later. The tracking number is used just to associate you with your order (and later for tracking).

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

chenner29

Thanks Jetpants. Never ordered with these guys before.

jcagara08

I hope they will be offered with 21j movement for us cheap people :lol:

It does looks nice, especially the orange numbers.

couldn't agree more..

cheapskate here too!

olly593

I hope they will be offered with 21j movement for us cheap people :lol:

It does looks nice, especially the orange numbers.

couldn't agree more..

cheapskate here too!

Ha me to, might be prepared to splash put for a clone at some point though if they become available. I'll wait to see some member reviews first.

nuker

I'm not sure about OMEGA sign on dial..is it printed or that's a plate? Gen has kinda plated sign, and Liquidmetal sign on the caseback of 45mm ver is not so nice, letter "e" is not printed well.

Horrible misprints on the mov-t:

adjuste dto fiye

wtf? No seriously, I thought these times are over now..such silly misprints ruins all good efforts

Here you can check pics of gen.

http://forum.watch.r...d.php?p=1194352

Edited by nuker

Mattr845

I'm not sure about OMEGA sign on dial..is it printed or that's a plate? Gen has kinda plated sign, and Liquidmetal sign on the caseback of 45mm ver is not so nice, letter "e" is not printed well.

adjuste dto fiye

wtf? No seriously, I thought these times are over now..such silly misprints ruins all good efforts

Better pics at trusty time http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=35_114&products_id=10439

omega on dail looks raised metal/plastic not bad but someone really needs to get spell checker in front of the guys that copy!! the text

just ordered one couldn't hold out any longer

adjuste dto fiye

Better pics at trusty time http://www.ttw168.co...oducts_id=10439

omega on dail looks raised metal/plastic not bad but someone really needs to get spell checker in front of the guys that copy!! the text

just ordered one couldn't hold out any longer

dial :giggle:

Sparkal

DIAL COLOR: Black Dial, Embossed Orange Steel 6/9/12 Numeral Markers, Correct Omega Logo - No Happy Feet, 2 Colour Superlume Blue/Green, Blue on Hour Markers and Hour Hand, Green On Bezel and Min Hand... As per Genuine for Easy Reading Against Bezel Minute Index during Diving

Anyone notice the sales pitch on Andrews description..... Easy to read the time whilst diving...

Finally a 100% water proof rep.

Kwt

I saw this yesterday on his website and I thought it looked great albeit maybe a bit too much on what I would be willing to spend. It was good that he pointed out details like correct HE valve etc. Certainly looks smarter then the LM PO rep but that one probably will improve with time.

Captain Swoop

lets face it, unless you give the watch to someone who has a gen or is as compulsive as some of the folks on here no one is going to know the difference. I would even think most owners of a gen wouldn't spot the differences unless they are watch 'fans' or had exactly the same model.

Higs

The first thing I need to say (and I've said it before) is that I don't really understand the Omega range and the reps available very well.

However a little while ago I bought a cheap/cheerful blue 'Ceramic' PO because I liked the look of it and understanding that it almost certainly isn't the greatest (closest to gen) rep out there.

Just for my on-going education, can I ask the experts to cast an eye over it and tell me:

• where mine 'fails' as a rep against the gen
  • where these new reps are better

Cheers,

Higs

IMG_2700.JPG

IMG_2709.JPG

IMG_2712.JPG

Meh, I'll stick with the one I already have.

IMG_0875.jpg

Can you both please post backcase pictures where "Professional" is engraved.

Kind regards

Haltec

Sorry it's taken a few days to get a pic. It's not the greatest photo ever taken but I hope it's informative.

Out of interest, what are you looking for?

P1040582.JPG

P1040581.JPG

LightGeek

adjuste dto fiye

Oh my gosh that's terrible. I can live with the JLC "MASTBR" but this is terrible (for me). Ah well guess won't be ordering after all.

Rogerthat

Yes though unclear if that spacing typo can be seen with the caseback screwed on

It is on an edge that the bevel of the caseback may completely cover, I am not sure

Captain Swoop

What's the problem? When the back is on you can't see it anyway.

Do you take your back off to show your movement to people?