Luto

welcome me.

Luto

hi, im new. k.thx.bye!

onzenuub

That was short, welcome, bye, O.

Luto

short but sweet!

I just noticed your review of the chopard MM! Now thats mmmmm grail watch for me. There was a gen Gran Turismo XL on offer on another forum I saw the other day and soo tempted but alas im sticking to reps for now!

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG Luto! We don't charge by the word nor are we cheap....... But we can be had........ :boobies3:

sconehead

Hi Luto, welcome to the forum and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself...:boobies3:

Luto

not cheap??? but this is a replica forum right? if i wanted to pay full price il go to a genuine forum lol :P

greg_r

Hiya Luto. I think you've found the general tone already, so I'll leave you to find yer way around :P

Luto

thanks, ok i have a little innocent confession to make. i have previously been on this forum (some years ago initially) when i was fairly noobish to the world of reps. Helped me get my first rep and since had a few more. Did pop in when it all changed about 6 months ago but since then haven't been on much and wow its all changed!

Now i can't even remember my old username (or it doesnt work anymore), so here I am signing up again. :P

btw what reps/gens do u ppl wear then?

i have on my wrist right now an IWC Aquatimer Galapagos rep. If only it was the real thing *sigh*

greg_r

Cool - well glad you made your way back, anyhow :P

I'm the resident Panerai obsessive (10 and counting) but do have a handful of other things too - a particular favourite is a recently acquired Breitling SOH and I have a UN on the way.

Wearing a Pam 3646 homage atm.

More info of my collection in my sig and you'll find a current wristies thread around here somewhere where you can see what some of the other guys are wearing at the moment.

Fiddo

Hello :P

Welcome back!

sconehead
Cool - well glad you made your way back, anyhow :P

I'm the resident Panerai obsessive (10 and counting) but do have a handful of other things too - a particular favourite is a recently acquired Breitling SOH and I have a UN on the way.

Wearing a Pam 3646 homage atm.

More info of my collection in my sig and you'll find a current wristies thread around here somewhere where you can see what some of the other guys are wearing at the moment.

...just ignore AT's G-shock though...:lol:

Luto

Quite a collection there. Yes I got into the whole Panerai design and have a PAM 104 rep on a rubber strap. Its nice but after wearing for a year or two I just aint feeling it no more so its lying in my cupboard. No more urges to go Pam!

In fact right now, I could murder for a JLC Master Compressor Diving GMT but i don't think a rep is available. Again saw a genuine for sale but I'd have to trade a couple of gen watches for it but the guy wasnt interested :P

greg_r
...just ignore AT's G-shock though...:P

Well, we're all trying to do that, but it's like the big bald guy with halitosis and tourettes.... kinda hard to ignore and about as pleasant... :lol:

(sorry AT :lol: )

Luto

who's AT and what g-shock? a riseman is also on my wishlist!

sconehead
who's AT and what g-shock? a riseman is also on my wishlist!

Apparently it's a condom for the wrist according to some...:P

Luto

condom for the wrist? i think im in the wrong forum! :P