Sign in to follow this  
Tag_luvr

Hello :)

Tag_luvr

I was hoping to get some helpful info on some reputable websites that sell Tag Heuer replicas. I have done alot of research and noticed alot of them are Frauds/Scams. I was wondering if anyone here, reputable, that has bought a Tag Heuer replica and is very pleased with it. I know my best bet is to buy an authentic Tag Heuer but that day will have to wait because of finances. So if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks :rolleyes:

Will

dingle

hello Will. Check out our trusted dealers section and welcome to the nuthouse :rolleyes:

greg_r

Welcome to RWG - you've found the right place!

Your first port of call should be our Dealer subforums: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...hp?showforum=67

These folks are people we've learned to trust - good product at sensible prices and decent after-sales service. You will get exactly the watch you see in the photo from any of these guys.

Further recommendations will depend on which Tag you're interested in, but Id suggest you have a good read of the board first and see what you can find. If you have any questions, please ask! :rolleyes:

Tag_luvr

im interested in the TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 17RS

Tag_luvr

send PWC a PM about this one if you like it:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=3140

:rolleyes:

thanks dingleberrry. I sent him a PM asking about the TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 17RS watch instead.

dingle

send PWC a PM about this one if you like it:

http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum...?showtopic=3140

:rolleyes:

thanks dingleberrry. I sent him a PM asking about the TAG Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 17RS watch instead.

No problem :rolleyes:

let us know if he is able to source one for you and be sure to post pics when you get it. :suicide:

KBH

If he can't try dropping an e mail or PM to a couple of the other dealers here with pictures or a link to what you're looking for.

They all pretty much source from the same factories. Generally the only difference is in the price.

AllergyDoc

Lawrence is in Malaysia. The only dealers who might have the auto TAGs in stock in the U.S. are scammers.

Look on Lawrence's site and Josh's. If you see want you want, you can also ask Mary of Watchinternational or Robert of PWC to see if they have them. Ordering from Lawrence and Josh is easier, though, IMO.

aneki

Hai!

ebzen02

Screw TAGs.. expand your horizon.. get a PAM or IWC..

iabounty

Hello and welcome to RWG. Check out out trusted dealers and ask questions before you send your hard earned money to anybody...... :)

Fiddo

Hello! :)

Welcome!