Sign in to follow this  
jmd33

Omega Leaving Jareds?????

jmd33

My wife just got a call from Jareds at our house. They told her the California stores are getting rid of their Omega line.

Has anyone else heard this, or are they just trying to get me back in to buy more sh!t???????

Edited by jmd33

greg_r

I have no idea who Jareds are, but if in doubt, assume that it's a plot. Safer that way... :rofl::lol::rofl:

jmd33
I have no idea who Jareds are, but if in doubt, assume that it's a plot. Safer that way... :rofl::lol::rofl:

LMAO - those fuckers and their black SUVs!!!!

cybee

Their website doesnt even show any Omega's. I think they are known more for jewelry than watches anyway. I sure get tired of their tv ads.

jmd33
Their website doesnt even show any Omega's. I think they are known more for jewelry than watches anyway. I sure get tired of their tv ads.

+1

The ones around here have a pretty big watch selection.

ebzen02

+1

The ones around here have a pretty big watch selection.

They have a nice Omega selection..

Member X

Go in and find out what they're selling and how muich for, and we can advise as required :lol:

jmd33
Go in and find out what they're selling and how muich for, and we can advise as required :wave:

That's a good idea - if I had enough self control not to do something too stupid. But alas, all the licking on my new lead Santos rep has lowered my IQ and judgment. - :beer2:

greg_r
:wave: