Sign in to follow this  
Refinance

Hublot Big Bang - Noob here need your help

Refinance

Hello everyone, i am happy to join the forum & get some good info and hopefully get some good replica's.. i have a few questions..

i am interested in the following two models..

http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_381&products_id=8343

http://www.ttw168.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=279_280&products_id=9456

yet i dont want to make a mistake... i spoke to Andrew @ TT and he seems very nice.. he replies back to the questions quick.. yet all i can see all over the forums is that some have not put him and a few others on the "trusted" list for prior business practices..

i am curious if someone can recommend a just as reputable if not a more reputable dealer that will offer the same or better level of service at a better price with the same or better quality watch? i know i just asked for a lot. Yet if someone got one of these two or something very similiar they will know exactly what i am looking for..

thank you in advance for everyones help.

S

fatarms

Hey bud, welcome. Just about any dealer can get just about any watch from the markets in China. All you need to do is send a pic of the watch you're after and they will let you know the price. The thing is, it's chinese new year right now, so it may be delayed a couple weeks. The whole country shuts down for about 2-3 weeks this time of year it seems :lol:

Refinance

Thanks fatarms I did notice it's cny.

So there is no one specific dealer to go ?

How is trusty time? Have u dealt with them before?

Refinance

Thank u for the welcome.

Hey bud, welcome. Just about any dealer can get just about any watch from the markets in China. All you need to do is send a pic of the watch you're after and they will let you know the price. The thing is, it's chinese new year right now, so it may be delayed a couple weeks. The whole country shuts down for about 2-3 weeks this time of year it seems :lol:

fatarms

I've dealt with MarvellousReplica, WatchInternational, Silix, and Toro from our trusted dealers and wouldn't hesitate to use any of them again. They have all done a superb job. Basically, you want to check out the feedback sections, choose a dealer or two, and send them the pics and see who comes back with the better price. WI and Toro seem to have better QC for the watches, but they are all friendly. There's the adage here "pick your dealer, then pick your watch." Find the one you're comfortable communicating with and proceed with confidence :D

diverman

I bought a piece from Andrew in January 2013 and the transaction was flawless as was the watch.

Refinance

thanks diverman.. which one did you get - can you post some pics..

i very much believe i am going with him.. he always answers emails right away, and you cant ask for more than that..

I bought a piece from Andrew in January 2013 and the transaction was flawless as was the watch.

Refinance

What did u end up getting can u show some pics?

biguk

Hi everyone, new to forum and I wouldn't mind some advice.

I have looked at using marvellousreplica, but it concerns me slightly that he asked me to use Western Union rather than paypal. Have people paid him using WU and how was the service?

onionbag

Hello and welcome. :)

PayPal is now rarely an option to buy rep watches.

Many thousands have used WU to buy a rep.

MR is a trusted dealer here, the service will be excellent, but know what you want to buy beforehand, don't bombard him with questions you should know the answer to.