Sign in to follow this  
10:10 Watch Repair

What kind of customer service does your rep dealer offer?

houndoggie

mine sends me a Christmas card.

BigBuys

Mine just keeps sending it back to me exactly like it was when I shipped it to him. I finally wised up and do not buy from Andrew anymore.

tanweekiat
mine sends me a Christmas card.

Ya! Reg sent me a Xmas card too. That's a nice gesture if you ask me. But if it comes with a discount code, that would be even better. :-)

Frankt8242

Mine sends me a monthly allowance, and a hooker on my birthday.... :giggle: :giggle:

Luthier

Mine sent me a free watch. :P

jacobarch

Funny yet interesting article.

After living in China I can say that the Chinese have absolutely the worst CS I have ever experienced. Coming from America surely has spoiled me because we pride ourselves in "the customer is always right." However in recent years I have noticed a significant decline in CS here in America. Now it's not the customer is always right, its the customer is always an asshole. It seems as tho younger generations here in America have the entitlement attitude and it's only getting worse (don't get me started on why), and the Chinese seem to be going the other direction. While the older generations have a terrible sense of how to make customers happy the younger ones are certainly pushing the other direction.

Luthier

We'll merge soon.

:D

Frankt8242

We'll merge soon.

No doubt!!....But which flag..??

tanweekiat

We'll merge soon.

No doubt!!....But which flag..??

The country with the highest population and the least in debt of cos. haha!

1littlegreen

I got a Xmas card and a New Years card. (Reg) My other one is family, so that doesn't count.... :giggle:

peakpower
...Coming from America surely has spoiled me because we pride ourselves in "the customer is always right." However in recent years I have noticed a significant decline in CS here in America. Now it's not the customer is always right, its the customer is always an asshole. It seems as tho younger generations here in America have the entitlement attitude and it's only getting worse ...

Lol. Yes, any truth in the "The customer is always right" slogan went out with the end of the 20th century! :giggle:

In the U.S. we probably gave up our rights to great customer service when U.S. consumers overwhemingly decided that they prefer lower prices over quality, selection, and/or service. I call it the "Walmart" influence.

greg_r

Now it's not the customer is always right, its the customer is always an asshole.

I've worked in retail management. Trust me, the customer usually IS an arsehole.... :giggle:

Del

An interesting read - thanks! :thumbsup2:

Aarjay

Mine sends me a watch after I pay him money and beg for the watch.