Sign in to follow this  
jC39

Just Getting Started

jC39

Hi everyone I'm JC. just wanted to introduce myself. I'm really starting to get into this rep watch thing. I've read all the new member info and I'm excited to be here. I actually just got my first watch in the mail today. I paid way too much on a scam site and found this place after I placed my order. Lets see how long this watch lasts.

Bertram

Welcome! It is a great site and a fun hobby. Read all you can and stick with our trusted dealers.

Dinicol

Welcome, I just joined myself, -and you quickly pick up on a lot of tips just by reading comments, -also some damm good photos and reviews which really helps a novice like me, -good luck with your watch collecting. -Lou.

Bluejuzuk

Hi JC!

Another new guy here. I'm still doing lots of reading & getting excited over the vast choice on offer. I will hopefully have picked out which watch will be my first rep and will be placing an order after CNY.

Welcome!

HeavyKrush

Hello and welcome gents.

hnic

welcome

max@job314

Welcome! I'm new to this site myself. But I've been in the hobby for about a year on another forum. This hobby is fun, addicting, and will drain your wallet :D But I love it!

Just out of curiosity... What is the watch you purchased and for how much? Pics?

-Max

WebWind

Hello and welcome :)

Burnleybezel

Hi and Welcome, sorry to hear about you buying from a scam site. You've found the Oasis now.

B.B

solkryssare

welcome

dalboy

Welcome to the forum JC..

" Can you turn the water into wine ".......just kidding..

Dal..

SSTEEL

Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear about you being caught out by that scam site. Which watch did you get, and how much did this scam site sting you for it?