Sign in to follow this  
Martinjogs

Newbie says hello

Martinjogs

Hi All,

Great forum I'm so glad I found it before I ventured out into the world of rep watches! I've been a good newbie and read the pinned threads, there is an unbelievable amount of sage advice within these threads.

I have one small question. I'm an average Joe, of average height and build but for some reason God gave me girlie wrists; I love my watches but anything bigger than a 40mm face takes on the appearance of an old fashioned alarm clock strapped to the wrist. Anybody know of a line of reps in smaller size, I know that they are repped to be the same size as the gens but just wondering if others had the same problems.

Anyway good to be here and I enjoy the banter!

Martinjog

Ianp

Welcome to the madhouse.

The Rolex sub is around 40mm and would suit mists wrists. It's probably many folks 1st stop on the road to rep addiction and there are some good versions around. Check out Reg (Narika) who is probably the only TD working at the minute due to Chinese New Year. There are a couple of threads on small wrists so worth having a read before diving in but you'll be surprised how many with small wrists get away with bigger watches. A 40mm Pam, 42mm planet ocean would also be worth a look.

http://www.rwg.bz/board/index.php?showtopic=41052

Chrisby

Welcome Martin...this is by far the bedt forum for reps and advice. As you hsve seen there's a wealth of knowledge on here and some really decent guys.

Don't forget to look in the trusted dealer section.I can certainly recommend using Toro fom personal experience - plus he has some amazing specials from time to time.

Good luck for the future and pass on my regards to your wallet :D

SSTEEL

Welcome aboard Martin. Regarding small wrists, and watches, take a look at the Rolex Date Justs, and Date Dates.

Electron17

Hello and welcome to RWG, hope you find some good watches to buy.