Sign in to follow this  
edgematic

My Tudor 7032 by RolexAddict - Pics

edgematic

Hey guys,

About a year ago I posted a thread about a Tudor 7032 build. I was asking around which parts to get etc... I never got around of sending it to a modder to get it assembled. Last December I finally did... I have been checking out modders in the EU as I don't like shipping overseas after a bad experience.

My choice was made and I agreed to work with RolexAddict aka JJ, he is a modder who is mainly active on RWG1 & RWG2. Great guy and he is located in Paris, France. We tried to meet up as I'm quite often in Paris, I was at the week I wanted to send him the watch but unfortunately he was out that weekend, too bad, I'd have love to have a chat with him.

I told him my specifications of what I wanted and told him to take it easy on this project as I had time. So he did. This week I received my beauty and what can I say, I love it. JJ is a true gent and a great guy to work with! I have been wearing it on a bracelet as well as on a vintage tropic strap (the smell of the strap is vintage as well, more like your grand mom's closet she hasn't opened for years)

I would like to thank JJ but LHOOQ as well, when I was seeking parts he was the guy to go to when I had questions, his knowledge about this watch is wonderful! Thanks M!

I know this Monte Carlo/Homeplate is not perfect, but I love it and it makes me want to mod it even more. What I question is the big seconds hand, the top of it hits the white seconds index, is this correct, yes or no as I have seen gens with a longer hand and hitting it at the same point as my rep. The minute hand of the watch should still be a tad shorter (to the middle of the white index), the centers of the subdial hands should be unpainted, datewheel will be changed to the correct font and I will send off the caseback to another great member who has great dental skills. ;):D

This is in fact my first Tudor, first Vintage piece and first Rolex case design in my collection. Go figure... Since it's arrival not a single AP has been on my wrist...

Tim-Wheatley-Tudor-Chronograph-Oysterdate-Home-Plate-Full-Medium.jpg

DSC_5232_zpse67bf8b0.jpg

DSC_5231_zps47a3ad78.jpg

DSC_5233_zps991fd494.jpg

DSC_5235_zpsb4ec7581.jpg

DSC_5238_zps5bb9048a.jpg

DSC_5240_zps49e39765.jpg

DSC_5241_zpsaf71c4a9.jpg

DSC_5216_zps8521032f.jpg

DSC_5213_zps97327d02.jpg

DSC_5217_zps3283b0ba.jpg

DSC_5223_zps5b3a65f0.jpg

DSC_5225_zps5dbc36d0.jpg

DSC_5227_zps3b85e90b.jpg

DSC_5228_zpsdc24e314.jpg

DSC_5230_zpsd5113060.jpg

Tudor_zps02b2fbb1.jpg

Cyril_Clunge

Lovely mate, just got the last piece for my build, can't wait to get it all finished.

J.Eric

NICE!!!!

edgematic

Thanks! I have forgotten to add that this watch looks absolutely stunning in the sun. Too bad it's wintertime for pics... smile.png

In case you wonder, I do like the removed paint on the tachymeter. That I have done myself.

solkryssare

That is one sweet looking piece!

James.

Love those folded bracelets. Oh to live in Europe. Easy access to some great Mods. Meh.

roberto

This is beautiful, right up my street. Would love to have one.

nunu78

Lovely jubbly.

edgematic

thanks guys!

UmpaHimself

Oh man so nice. It takes everything I got not to drop the big bucks every time one comes up in M2M. Wear it well.

gB.

Tight.

DeLaForce

Nice! Enjoy!

flyr

Excellent results! a Classic.

edgematic

Thanks! Some extra eye-candy... As I said, this one looks amazing in the sun, Friday she was shining and I got ready to take some pics! :)

DSC_5272_zps69efd74c.jpg

DSC_5269_zpsd2472917.jpg

DSC_5268_zps6ea22db9.jpg

DSC_5267_zps65774827.jpg

DSC_5266_zps540ebe59.jpg

DSC_5264_zpsd613045e.jpg

DSC_5258_zps39bcaa68.jpg

DSC_5252_zps984d7c80.jpg

DSC_5249_zps19a19199.jpg

DSC_5245_zps4f474358.jpg

th_E7C1A4DB-C667-4B96-9759-81537020C083-204-00000009D55A9E1D_zps1782f045.jpg

Haltec

Watch is beautifull - dial is great, I am not knowledgeable about Rolex/Tudor and this is first time that I saw this dial, and it's stunning by design. Unforunately I disslike Daytona case&bezel design... (I guess bcoz too many reps for hall of shame can take your mind to it)

But overall is's Great.

Br