Sign in to follow this  
neukoln6

Is this any good?

BigBuys

yeah, maybe

Why don't you try a little harder on your next posting. Like, "Hello, I am Mike and I am a watch addict" or some shit like that, over in the introductions thread. Then go gather up some brains and put a little effort into your next post.

neukoln6

You are right, sorry I am ready to go to sleep, beat up, rough week. I apologize for my rude manners

I love the site by the way. Thank you for your reply.

BigBuys

Understood. We would love to assist anytime but we really would like to get to know you a little better before you start hitting with the "who's got the best Sub" questions. Please go read the pinned stuff for new members and do a little digging on your own, with the SEARCH function, and then ask any question that you need help to answer.

Welcome aboardl!

diplosa

Flame free, sooooo, quiet stay I must.

neukoln6

I am new at this, obviously there is a protocol to follow, and proper manners. My bad . Plenty of information to gather from all of the members. Fascinating indeed. I will work on that. You all have a good night.

diplosa

Good night, mate and welcome ;)

Lev

For right now, you won't be able to order anything since it's Chinese New Year. As far as I know Silix is good. It's probably better, when available, to e-mail her (Michelle) personally about a watch inquiry. She'll be able to directly assist you to the best of her abilities. Also Neukoln? Are you from Berlin?

Hendricks

I've never cared for the AP RO but I do like your choice in stainless. Looks well made. Nice swiss movement. Be worth spending a few $$$ waterproofing if diving. Speaking of diving...every watch I've dived with either got lost or badly scratched crystal. Rubber straps tend to rot away and break. Now I only dive with cheap gen watches. Hate to lose a $300 watch to the Bay of Fundy.

And Welcome

flyr

Surely you could pick it up when the tide goes out :help3: And welcome to neucoln6 !

Edited by flyr